☁🖤 Ray x reader (TPN)

The promised neverland

Warning- mild fluff, im not very good with angst, medieval ua.

For some reason i was doing, 3rd person.

Word count- 1779

We're 19 yro

_______________________________________

"Personal servant"

"Emma... This dress is tight, i can't breathe." Emma was one of the princesses many people who served in her castle but she's also one of Y/n's few servant friends, though she rarely saw her do to Emma being a knight.

"Sorry Y/n but it'll have to do, your meeting a new prince, Ray will escort you there." Y/n's heart pounded at the sound of her crushes name, Ray wasn't a knight, he was her personal servant, she loved Ray and everything about him even though she knew these feelings were forbidden against her personal servant while also her closest friend.

Whether Y/n enjoyed the idea or not, Y/n needed to be married soon.

The princess gasped for breathe, "Fine, though father should tell me these things ahead if time..." Y/n croaked out, her dress was a grand white, and the front of the dress stopped under her knees and the back touching the ground.

Ray walked into the dressing room, first looking at Y/n and quickly looked away. "Sorry for barging in but your pRinCe is getting impatient." His normally chill tone was cover with bitterness and boredom, "Thanks for the help Emma." Emma smiled at the kindhearted woman she served, the opposite of her parents.

"Lets go Ray, i just wanna get this over with." They're arms intertwined as they left the dressing rooms heading to the dining hall, "So when ARE you going to marry, you can't just be single forever." He knew she was gonna turn this one down immediately, he was loud, arrogant and had no respect.

She kept her eyes forward. "Until i find him." Her face twitched, the one she wanted was the one she could never have, because 'him' was the person right beside her, "Well when you find him, I'll support you." The words from Ray's mouth had no similarity to the ones inside his head.

As Y/n and Ray opened the grand golden door, they entered the dining hall. "Ah here's my beautiful daughter, Y/n..." Her father, King Julian, his voice trailed off as he saw Ray, he didn't like him very much he wanted to do what he did to that Norman kid, but he knew his daughter would be more high maintenance like that, saying she would bother him constantly asking to bring Ray back if it were to happen.

"Im Prince Don, nice to meet you Y/n." He winked at her as she sat down with Ray standing behind her chair with a bored expression. "It's an honor to meet you too Prince Don, i hope we can get acquainted." She was lying, she wanted nothing to do with him, nothing to do with anymore blind dates, nothing to do with all the royalty, she just wanted to be alone with him...

She hated that this was something she couldn't break from, chains were bound to those small wrists it wasn't how she wanted to live.

Time skip.

It ended how everyone expected, her rejecting him and him angrily leaving.

She looked around the castle late at night for her crush, he was usually in the library so that was her destination, but unfortunately she was met by Don.

"Oh~ Y/n just the Princess i was looking for." He quickly pinned her to the wall and covered her mouth, she stared at him with confusion but no fear, "Why are you still here."

Not answering to Y/n, he took out knife. "Your so pretty, but I'd like to see if i could make you prettier." He slashed his knife across her cheek to her nose, making her yelp.