Chapter Two

(Credits to TYLER BATES!)

Alexandria's P.O.V

"You're crazy!" Micro yelled at me from his little monitor lair. "He never going to trust us now! God- Alex, he's my one chance to get my family back."

"Why is he so important, anyway? Couldn't I just...off, the guy you want killed? He's probably dirty, my consciousness won't suffer." I seamlessly flipped through the list of names I had. My blade's point fell upon a name...huh, I barely had any stuff on this guy.

Normally, I'd have at least a page full of dirt on my targets...so I knew that the person I was hunting was really guilty. But this guy, I had...nothing.

Very peculiar. I'll have to look into this...Rawlins, fellow. Every name on this list has had something to do with my childhood tragedy...I only had a few left.

"The problem is, I don't know who I'm searching for. Mr.Castle here, knows who Agent Orange is."

"And how do you know that he does?"

"Because of this," He turned one of the monitors so I could see it. "It was a privated C.I.A feed I stumbled upon while researching. Operation Cerberus...it had something to do with the C.I.A...what, I don't know. All I know is that this guy 'Wolf' was apart of it."

"A Homeland Security agent, yeah, I'm familiar with the guy. We ran into each other when I was finishing an assignment..." I ran a hand through my ashy hair, feeling the fluffy surface.

"Well-"

Beep, beep! Beep, beep!

Micro's home screen monitor began to flash.

"Oh, that can't be good." I flung myself off the shelf I was on, and began my approach to the screen.

"Oh no..." Micro stared intently at the screen. "OH NO!"

"One, your wife Sarah is a horrible driver," I snickered. His wife had just hit Mr.Castle with her SUV...of course, it didn't kill him, but she helping him inside. Which, was definitely not a good idea. "Two, I don't think his intentions are to hurt them. Most likely he's using them for leverage against you."

"But-"

"David," I walked over to my gun rack, grabbing an old break action. It was dusty, and the trigger was pretty sticky, so I grabbed the gun oil and put all items I needed on a file cabinet. "They're fine. Please, don't do anything-"

My head perked up once I heard the car doors open and the engine erupt in a loud growl. As I whirled around, the tires of Micro's car span furiously, now racing off.

Micro, you're stupid.

If your family wasn't in danger, they are now! He knows the risk, I'm done trying to consul him.

He HAS his family...and he threw it away.

Brave, but terminally stupid.

Oh well. If he doesn't come back, he doesn't come back...and I'll have this entire place to myself.

Me, and my guns. All I need.

     ___________________________________

It was a few hours later.

I was sitting on the roof, watching the sunset and snow freshly fall. The sound of sirens were fresh as well...crime never slept.

Neither did I, to be honest.

My hood gently swayed with the wind. Hmm...now that I think about it, I might need to contact my guy to fix up some things wrong with my uniform.

The chest plate was perfectly tailored to my body. It was a shadowy jet black, and had shiny white spots on the sides. Kind of like paint splatters. It had no midsection to hide my stomach, but the pants were high waisted.

It was a bold move, considering my enemies used guns and bullets to try and kill me.

Very dangerous, however.

I'll go to him soon to get an actual mid section to my armor. Hey, since this entire Castle thing has happened, it's inspired me to do new things.

Oh well...

My violet colored eyes suddenly snapped towards a sudden noise. It was Micro, rolling into the garage.

Finally! I was starting to worry...that's a lie, no I wasn't.

I stood up, now walking towards the broken skylight of the upper level. Without any hesitation, I stepped over the edge, dropping into the rafters.

The lower level was easy to get to after that.

"Back from your little kamikaze mission...?" I snarled as he slammed the door close.

"Don't even."

"Micro, that was a stupid play."

"I know." He ran a hand through his curly golden hair, shoving passed me in a small little temper tantrum.

"Did he see you-"

Slamming the pistol I had given him onto the table, he silenced me.

"No, he didn't see me! What he DID, was make me drive around in a stupid circles for hours!" Anger seeped through this man. It distracted me...distracted me from the sound of the trunk opening.

"Sounds like fun...for him." I chuckled, sitting on the desk where he had his monitors.

"And THEN, he sends his buddy 'Kurtis' to meet me in a graveyard! He doesn't realize, he needs me to."

"Well, we'll try again tomorrow. It isn't too late, Micro."

...A feeling of dread came over me. I snapped my head to my gun rack...the dart rifle was missing. Along with a single redtailed tranq.

My eyes continued to scan the environment. That's, when I noticed the trunk was open.

"Lieberman," I said, nearly breathless. "Did you leave the trunk open?"

He followed where I was looking, freezing once he noticed it was agape.

...FWOOP!

A sharp pain in my neck. The dart pierced the vein in it, the sudden force of it making me spring up from the desk.

My knees faultered in the spring, crumbling underneath me and sending me falling to the ground.

Footsteps. Those same, haunting, but strong sounds. I saw his boots pass me, the black leather catching my fading vision.

...As he was looming over Micro, he began to let out a manic laughter.

"Frank!"

The Punisher's fist curled.

"...WAIT, NO-"

His fist collided with David's jaw, knocking him out instantly.

And I too, faded.

You got your payback, Frank. Now, what else do you want? I can only wonder...