Chapter Thirty-One

Alexandria's P.O.V

Micro was panicking.

We replayed the video over and over again, and it was still the same. Sarah and her son were attacked by two armed men, and taken to who know's where.

And taken by only God knows who...but it didn't take a genius to realize that Rawlins probably had something to do with it.

He was going to die. Die for his crimes, suffer for everything he's done...and remember the face of the woman that was going to exact all of this upon him.

"Breathe, Lieberman," Frank said with calm intentions in mind. "There's still hope here. I'm gonna get your family back, and they're gonna be returned alive."

"HOW, FRANK, HOW!? S-Sarah and Zac are only God knows where! A-And Leo-"

Matt's hand came down on the distraught man's tremoring shoulder.

"Mark my words, David. I will see to it your family is found. They will not die, not as long as Alex, Frank, and I are alive to stop it."

"...T-The people who have them...they'll know where we are! Frank was the last person Sarah called." As Micro pointed this out, I dropped my head, deep in thought. It was true. They'd know where we are, down to the exact location.

Good.

I want Rawlins to look me in the eyes...remember what he did all those years ago.

Even if he didn't kill them directly, it was all the same. I'd find my answer, and this would all be over and paid with in his blood.

"Well, what about Leo...?" I asked out of the blue. "Where do we even start looking!?"

"She ran out the window, we know that...but otherwise, I-I don't know." Micro dropped his head...but The Punisher wouldn't let him give up.

"Pick your head up, Lieberman. I'm not lettin' you give up, just 'cause things aren't turnin' in our favor..." Frank suddenly pulls out his cellphone. "We don't know Leo's location, but I have her contact. If I call her, they'll be able to track her battery and SIM card..."

"Do it." David said without hesitation.

And so, Frank begins to dial.

He puts it up to his ear, and turns away from the group.

"Leo?"

I look to Daredevil for any indication that she was on the other line. He nodded to me, but kept his focus on the call.

"Okay, Leo, listen to me. Your cellphone, it has somethin' called a SIM card. You know what that is, Sweetheart...? Yeah, exactly! Now, I want you to take it out and throw it as far away as you possibly can."

Glancing at Matt again, he hears the shift from the muscle tightening in my neck.

"Where am I gonna go? Are you coming to get me, Pete?" He speaks in place for the girl.

"Pete?" I asked, puzzled.

The Punisher throws a glance my way but doesn't stop talking.

"I will."

"T-Tell her to take the backroad! There's a pool with a small park we used to go to all the time." David said, as quietly but as urgently as he could.

"Okay, Leo? There's a backroad that'll lead yah to a familiar place. When you get there:hide. Don't speak to anyone, and don't tell a soul 'bout where your headed. Understand?"

Daredevil gave a subtle nod. Good.

"Alright...see you soon."

He hung up, dropping his phone back into the pocket of his jeans.