Chapter Six

Alexandria's P.O.V

My scope trailed the vans and SUVs of those who opposed our mission. It was blurry, cracked, but got the job done.

"How bad's it lookin', girl?" Frank spoke in from the coms. Even through the radio, his voice...it sent chills down my spine.

"A lot more H.S's than I was counting for, but," I followed the ring leader of this entire operation, Dinah Madani. She was mumbling something into her coms, something I couldn't read just by looking at her lips. "They're all centralized near the center of the port. You can slip in easily, the truck full of guns is parked at the docking lane."

"Good eye...I don' know how you can see anythin' through that broken scope."

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH ANYTHING!"

"Easy, I was just seein' if I could use any of it. It's all broken and worn down. I'm tellin' yah, you need more supplies."

"Noted. Just bring that car around and don't screw up, Castle." I went silent after his last remark, focused on the mission at hand now.

The heist was under way.

     ___________________________________

Agonizing moments passed by.

I followed Frank and Micro through the scope, easily able to track them from the perch. The brute grabbed the drivers out of their hold, effortlessly taking care of them.

However, I saw one grab their Walkie-Talkie's and radio in just before Frank got rid of them.

"Get in the hold, Frank. Two more are coming your way."

"Will do, madam."

"Ugh, don't call me that! Makes me feel old."

"Madam."

"Castle, I swear to God-"

"I got the sound system up. The frequency from the radio interference will be disrupted for as long as we want. It's go time."

Two of the Agents came up from the left flank of the truck. I hope Frank was ready to take on two armed individuals.

I could just dispose of them now. Save us, or...him, the trouble.

Before I could decide, the truck was opened...and a huge plume of fire erupted from the back. The sudden burst of oranges and various reds caught my attention thusly.

"Okay, boys. You've got five seconds to make your choice. It's 'bout to get either really hot, or really wet for the two of you. Your choice."

Splash!

"Smart."

"That's awesome! There's a flamethrower in there!?" Micro exclaimed.

"That's what it looked like." I laughed, now snapping my sight back to the group of Homeland Security Agents. They were confused by the music Micro was playing...so was I, to be honest. Such a weird song.

"Get down here," Frank snarled into the radio. "I need another set of eyes on the ground level."

"Frank, did you - that's a bright car."

It was a cherry red Mustang.

"Always buy American."

"Yeah, he had the choice between a golden Ferrari, and he went with the Mustang..." Micro said, rather disappointed.