Hey Guys! It's Sequel Time!

I'm sorry this has taken so long! I was currently in the process of deciding if I wanted to split this story into two, and it turns out I am!

I will be writing the second season on the sequel! The title has not been decided - but the plot and everything has already been planned out, and I will be writing it very soon and updating you all by giving it its own announcement on this story!

Thank you all for reading this! It touches me that so many of you enjoy this side of Marvel as much as me, and enjoy my writings and stories! Please, stay tuned and patient, and the sequel will be revealed!

It truly touches my heart and encourages me to keep going when I know I have so many people awaiting the next chapter or update, and I promise, I won't disappoint with this next story!

Bye! Until a couple weeks from now! Stay tuned!

ALSO, PLEASE, CHECK OUT MY NEW ENEMIES TO LOVERS/X-MEN STORY!

YOU LIKE TOUGH GUY/STUBBORN MALE LOVE INTERESTS? I GOTCHU WITH THIS NEW ONE! I've always loved the X-Men universe, and I wanted to do a fanfic about a comic I'm reading and sort of

YOU LIKE TOUGH GUY/STUBBORN MALE LOVE INTERESTS? I GOTCHU WITH THIS NEW ONE! I've always loved the X-Men universe, and I wanted to do a fanfic about a comic I'm reading and sort of...make my own original story out of the basis of that comic.

We're already at 34 reads - road to 100! Please, while you're waiting for the sequel, I implore you to read this one while you wait - it won't disappoint!