It's a small world

Blaine was in the Lima been staring at this beautiful human

"Erm excuse me! Hello yep can I help you?" Kurt says in a very sassy tone

Blaine smirked "Yeah you can give me your number."

Kurt rolled his eyes "You really think it's that easy?"

Blaine shook his head "No but how about you meet me at Breadsticks at 7 and we talk about it then?"

Kurt laughs "You're insane."

Blaine smiles running his hands through his curls "Is that a Yes?"

Kurt thought for a second "Ok fine it's only a dinner for now."

Blaine smirked again "For Now?"

Kurt smirked as well "You're Hot I'm Hot we could work."

Blaine laughs "well I will see you tonight." Blaine kisses Kurt's cheek and walks off

********

"Dad I am going on a date." Kurt says with a smile

Burt raised an eyebrow "with who and why are you happy about it?"

Kurt smiles "I don't even know his name we met at the Lima been he seemed nice and he is really cute."

Burt nods "Well I am happy for you kiddo."

Kurt smiles again "Thanks Dad."

*************

Blaine was waiting at Breadsticks and saw Kurt

Kurt waves "Hey."

Blaine laughs "I'm Blaine by the way."

Kurt smiles "Kurt."

******

Blaine starts talking "So tell me about yourself."

Kurt nods "Ok well! My name is Kurt Hummel my favo..."

Blaine cut him of "Wait is your Dad Burt Hummel?"

Kurt giggles "Yes. I take it you have been to his tier shop?"

Blaine laughs a bit "I work there on weekends."

Kurt went wide eyed "I knew the name Blaine rang a bell is you second name Anderson??"

Blaine nods "Small world. Anyway carry on."

Kurt smiles "My favourite colour is purple. My Mom died when I was 8 it has been me and my Dad ever since. I go to McKinley I love to Sing and Act and yeah that's about it what about you?"

Blaine begins "sorry about your Mom."

Kurt sighs "I miss her but I know she is not in pain anymore."

Blaine smiles "well I go to Dalton. I love to sing like you! My favourite colour is blue. My dad my Stupid straight big brother is everything!"

Kurt frowns "so I take it you dad doesn't accept you?"

Blaine nodded slowly "Yep! He sent me to Dalton because he thought that public school was making me Gay! I don't know how sending me to an all boys school that excepts everyone is gonna make me any less gay!"

Kurt laughs "You got a good point there are you in the warblers?"

Blaine laughs as well "Yes I am are you in the New Directions?"

Kurt nods "yes I am!"

Blaine "So if you and I work out our love story can be some cheesy rom com! Two people from two rival show choirs fall in love what does this mean for their Love for each other!"

Kurt laughs "Ok you've won me over! Still want my number??"

Blaine smiles "Yeah!"

Kurt smiles back "Ok it's 204-769!"

Blaine types it in "Ok I just sent you a text you should have my number now!"

Kurt nods "Yep!"

*******

Blaine and Kurt walked out of breadsticks holding hands

Kurt smiles "Thank you"

Blaine was confused "For what?"

Kurt sighs "This is the first time I've been truly happy since my Mom died! It was just really nice!"

Blaine nodded "I know how you feel I don't know my Mom and I would kill to meet her one day! I imagine her being accepting. Not like my dad I may not of been said because someone died but it like ever since I came out I lost my dad the one who played football with me the one who would sing and play piano with me! He was gone!"

Kurt nods and then realised something "Blaine what's your Mom's name?"

Blaine smiles "Pam Anderson but her name will probably be Smith since my dad and her got a divorce!"

Kurt turns to look at Blaine "your Mom is my music teacher!"

Blaine raised and eyebrow "Really?"

Kurt nods "She kept her name as Anderson she always says that she regrets not fighting to get her son back!"

Blaine gasps and started tearing up "Can you tell her I said Hi?"

Kurt smiles "Or you could tell her yourself?"

Blaine nodded letting tears fall "Can you tell me about her?"

Kurt giggles "Well she my favourite teacher! She's nice and your dream of her being excepting is the truest thing about her!"

Blaine hugs Kurt "I am so glad I met you!"

Kurt pulled away from the hug and gave Blaine a passionate kiss on the lips "I'm glad that you are a good guy that likes me for me and not being I look fabulous!"

Blaine laughs "Will you be my boyfriend?"

Kurt nods "I would love to"

******
1 month later

Kurt took Blaine to the music room "Hi miss Anderson! I have some one I think you would like to meet!"

Blaine walks into the classroom "Mom?"

Miss Anderson started tearing up "Blaine?"

Blaine nods and walk towards Pam "Can I hug you?"

Pam didn't even answer she just pulled him in for a hug "How do you know Kurt honey?"

Blaine smiles "He's my boyfriend!"

Pam nods "Well you have a very good taste in men! Kurt is a very nice boy so treat him right!"

Kurt laughs "Don't worry he has! Blaine ask her your question!"

Blaine went nervous "Well dad is horrible! He doesn't accept me and he takes his anger out on me! He treats me like I'm nothing. So I was wondering if you could get custody of me again?" Blaine was almost crying

Pam wiped her son's tears away "Yes of course I will! But you will have to come here is that ok?"

Blaine nods "Yeah!" He says smiling at Kurt

******

Pam go custody of Blaine, he was much happier now! Pam had married this guy named Steve who had a little girl named Rose!

Kurt and Blaine had a great relationship and they were both now in a loving families.

But the company they most enjoyed was each other's
******

Kurt and Blaine were cuddling under the tree outside of Blaine's house

Blaine smiles "You know it really is a small world isn't it?"

Kurt snuggled closer to Blaine "yep!"

Blaine and Kurt made each other happy and if it wasn't for the small world they lived in none of this would have happened!!

A/N: Don't worry Blaine even though you are both in the same show choir you still get you cheesy Love story!