I'm gonna help you ok?

ihateryanmurphy2

Sebastian got a text message and smiles at it "Hey babe I'm gonna go out with a friend I will be back tomorrow Nick said he's staying in Jeff's dorm today."

Blaine smiles and kisses him "Ok well I will see you tomorrow then."

Sebastian left and then Blaine heard a knock on the door so he opened it and was shocked with who he found there "What are you doing here? Are... are you here to hurt me?"

Kurt laughs "Stop being such a dork Blaine, I know I've never spoken to you in a public place but I short of care about you also I wanted to talk to you about something."

Blaine was still Spectacle "Well come in but You smoke you break too many rules am I just meant to trust you?"

Kurt shook his head "No but you got to believe what I saw I really don't want you to get hurt."

Blaine crossed his arms "What is it?"

Kurt sighs "It's Sebastian he kissed another guy and then got into a car with them."

Blaine had to sit down "No Sebastian wouldn't do that to me he... he loves me."

Kurt frowns "Look Blaine I think you should talk to him about it I know I may look all badass with the make up and because I smoke and my earring. Anyway I know you probably don't believe me but please I'm telling the truth."

Blaine bit his lip "You know I've always felt like I didn't belong you know and Sebastian made me feel like I did, an...and Just hearing that he was with someone else makes me feel like I don't matter at all."

Kurt crouched down "Look Blaine I'm here to help you ok? I just want you to know that even though people say I only have one night stands truth is that is just a rumour I've never actually done it and I know that makes me look like a loser since you and Sebastian have probably done it but..."

Blaine blushes Red "We haven't actually but go on."

Kurt smiles "Well it's just I think you should break up with him and see what he does."

Blaine nods "I think you're right."

****

Blaine looked at Sebastian "Seb look me in the eye and tell me you didn't cheat on me last night."

Sebastian went wide eyed "Blaine I'm so sorry."

Blaine bit his lip "Sebastian we're over I never want you to talk to me again and in warbler practice if I have to do anything with you I will but I won't be happy about it."

Sebastian sighs "Blaine the funny thing is you think I care I never cared about you bye Blaine good look finding anyone else who will make you feel Love."

***

Blaine just lay down on his bed and cried.

Kurt heard this happening and saw the door was open so he went in and saw Blaine crying so he got into his head and held him "It's ok Blaine You've already found someone who can make you feel Love."

Blaine sniffles "Thank you for telling me all this Kurt."

A/N: Idk if this is what you wanted honestly I think this is really bad but I hope you liked it!