*Cries*

TW: mention off R@pe

Rachel barged into Blaine's room "Why would you do that to him Blaine. I agreed to let you date my best friend and you cheat on him?"

Blaine was crying "Rachel I know I screwed up."

Rachel was still mad but wanted to know what happened "Ok tell me what happened?"

Blaine nods "Ok so this guy I have been friends with him for a while you know Eli right?"

Rachel smiles slightly "Yeah I do."

Blaine carries on "Ok so he told me to come round so I did and I was there for about an hour then he got on top off me. He pushed me on the bed and got on top of me. I kept telling him to stop but he wouldn't listen I kept saying I had I boyfriend and I love him and the whole time I was thinking about Kurt. I couldn't stop it from happening no matter how hard I tried. Now I'm a dirty little cheater."

Rachel had tears in her eyes "you didn't cheat Blaine you were.... were raped."

Blaine looks at her "Yeah and it was my fault I couldn't stop it there for it's my fault."

Rachel shook her head "I'm calling dads and Kurt ok you did nothing wrong ok Blaine I promise."

Blaine was so confused "But I cheated how is that not bad?"

Rachel didn't answer and instead rang Kurt first and told him what happened.

********

Kurt walks into Blaine's room and get in bed to cuddle with him "hi bee it's ok I'm not mad. We are still together if you want to be?"

Blaine turns around to lay down on Kurt's chest "Really?"

Kurt kisses him "What happened was not you and Eli will go to jail."

Blaine kisses him "Ok. Love you."

Kurt smiles "I love you too."