I'm glad you found him

Kurt and Blaine are 21 and they have been dating a couple months and it is getting pretty serious. Every time they go out on dates Kurt always asks to go back to Blaine's but Blaine always says they should go to Kurt's. He is beginning to get very suspicious of him but he takes no notice! Until...

Blaine kisses Kurt on the lips "I love you!"

Kurt smiles "I love you too but how come we never go to your place? We are in a serious loving relationship now Blaine are you hiding something from me?"

Blaine sighs "Yes I am I was scared you were gonna this I was and irresponsible teen!"

Kurt smiles "Well can you tell me now?"

Blaine giggles "Ok but I understand if you do want to break up with me! You don't have to be any part of this at all ok."

Kurt raised an eyebrow "I'm so confused, what are you trying to say?"

Blaine looks into Kurt's eyes "I have a daughter!"

Kurt laughs a little "You were scared to tell me that? How old is she?"

Blaine looks down to his shoes "erm she's five"

Kurt gasps "You were doing it when you were 16 wow!"

Blaine giggles "it meant nothing since she is obviously a girl I've never done it with someone I care about."

Kurt nods "what did your parents say I know my dad would kill me for "throwing my self around" what happened?"

Blaine takes Kurt's hands "They said I was irresponsible long story short me and the girl I got pregnant became good friends and I lived with her because they kicked me out!"

Kurt then realised why Blaine was so scared "I don't think you're irresponsible don't worry! In fact I Congratulate you for raising her does she see her mom?"

Blaine shook his head "Erm no she died while giving birth I was really upset but I knew that I was a dad and I needed to take care of her!"

Kurt nods "I have a friend her name is Quinn she got pregnant she knew Beth her daughter would have a better life if she was adopted so she gave her to Rachel's Mom I told you about Rachel!"

Blaine raised an eyebrow "Doesn't she have Two dads?"

Kurt laughs "Yeah but she met her mom and they are actually pretty close now but Rachel doesn't really see her as a mom more of a female adult figure you know since she has grown up with her dads!"

Blaine nods "Well you got anymore questions?"

Kurt smiles "I got two what's her name? And when can I meet her?"

Blaine kisses Kurt "Your the only person I have ever dated that hasn't been freaked out or ran away I love you so much!"

Kurt hugs him "I love you too now answer my Questions!"

Blaine giggles "We can go now and her name is Milly I tell her about you sometimes she gets upset and thinks you taking me away from her so you might have to give her time ok."

Kurt and Blaine start walking to Blaine's house d

Kurt nods and grabs his hand "I mean she is five and it's just been you and her for her whole life so I get it!"

Blaine raised an eyebrow "Why do you know so much about kids?

Kurt giggles "My nephew is the same age as Milly! When my  bother Finn died he was 26 so no teen pregnancy's Anyway Rachel his mom same age as Finn duh started dating someone else, he did the exact same only he thought she was replacing Finn as well."