Happy

Michael walked up to Blaine "Hey Blaine what's up?"

5 year old Blaine looked up with tears in his eyes "No one wants me they all just leave me never even talk to me. Am I a bad person? Why doesn't anyone like me?" He started sobbing

Michael frowns at the boy "Oh honey you're awesome. I love you ok I will get you adopted I promise ok."

Blaine sniffles and looks at his social worker in the eyes "Really? I just don't think that is possible though no one likes me Mike."

Michael tickles Blaine causing him to laugh and giggle so he stopped "Listen your are a great kid and someone will adopt you, but until then you get to hang out with me everyday."

Blaine hugs Michael again "Ok I love hanging out with you."

******

10 years later:

Blaine high fives Michael "You know what life is great who needs to be adopted."

Michael laughs "Anyway I called you here because there is a boy coming to live here his parents just died in a car crash. So I thought it would be good for him to know people his age."

Blaine smiles "Cool is he gay?"

Michael rolled is eyes "Yeah but don't try anything because he just lost his parents. I trust you but just don't do anything ok?"

Blaine frowns "You make me sound like some sort of bad man. I only asked because straight guys just don't get me. No offence you're cool just. They just think I have a crush on them it's just very sad and I hate it."

Michael nods "Ok I get that he's coming in an hour so get ready and meet back here ok. Oh and he will be sharing a room with you."

Blaine sighs "Ok I'm not saying I'm happy about it but. Could be fun."

*****

1 hour later:

Blaine walks back to meet Michael. When he saw the boy he almost fainted. He was stunning, and 100% Blaine's type. "So this is the boy I'm Guessing."

Michael nods "Yep this is Kurt Hummel."

Blaine gasps "Oh My God doesn't your dad own that tyre shop SHIT! Sorry I forgot I knew I forgot something."

Kurt giggles "It's ok Yes he did I hear you've been here your whole life."

Blaine thought for a sec "Well practically I was 3 my mom died of cancer and my dad was abusive."

Michael looks at Blaine "SHIT! Blaine I'm sorry I forgot today is when your mom died."

Blaine laughs and looks down "Was kinda trying to forget so I'm glad you forgot anyway you ok Kurt?"

Kurt nods "You and Michael are very similar people."

Michael smiles "Well Blaine is basically my little brother so that probably why."

*****

Kurt looked around the room "This is a really cool room. I have one thing to say if you're straight I promise I won't make you uncomfortable."

Blaine giggles "Definitely gay and straight guys can be annoying sometimes. Not all of them but you get what I mean."

Kurt sat on his new bed "Yeah I get it they say they are cool with you being gay if you don't hit on them. Then get offended when you say you don't like them that way."

Blaine laughs "Well I'm glad you we could meet you're cool. Michael is great but it will be fun have a friend my own age."

Kurt looks down

Blaine tilts his head "Are you ok?"

Kurt sighs "It's just my parents died and I'm just here laughing and smiling and I just can't help but think I am doing a bad thing."

Blaine nods "I felt like that when I first met Michael but then I relished I have to live my life my mom wouldn't want me to stop being myself. So I lived and now I couldn't be more happier I did."

Kurt got up and hugged Blaine. "Thank you B. I haven't give anyone a genuine smile for a while so Thank you."

Blaine smiles "you're welcome ok I don't think you have slept for a while so you should sleep."

Kurt nods in agreement "Ok."