Found each other again

Blaine was getting ready to go out on a date for the first time since his husband Josh died. He knew that's what Josh would want him to do so tonight is the night or so he thought.

Devon started crying "Daddy!"

Blaine ran as fast as he could to him "What is it Dev why aren't you read to go to uncle sebby's house hmm?"

Devon frowns "I..." he was cut of when he threw up on the carpet.

Blaine nods and pics him up his head was really hot "Do you feel better after throwing up?"

Devon hugged Blaine "No my belly hurts and my head burns!"

Blaine nods "Can I still go out or do you want me with you?"

Devon cries again once he calmed down he spoke "I want you to stay with me but you have the date thing and I don't want to ruin that for you daddy!"

Blaine smiles "It's ok Bud That doesn't matter right now I'm more bothered about you. You're more important than this date ok!"

Phone call
B- Hi Kurt I'm really my kid is sick he wants me to stay with him I'm gonna have to reschedule!

K- I hope he feels better soon do you want me to pick up any medicine for you? I was on the way to yours anyway.

B- You're not mad?

K- No your son is young he needs you so about the medicine?

B- Could you get some Calpol and a Thermometer he's burning up and I have no way of checking how hot he is!

K- Yeah I will be about 5-10 minutes!

B- Thank you so much you're life saver!

K- No problem.

****

Blaine walks to Devon's room and lay on his bed putting on Star Wars (his favourite film) letting Devon cuddle up to him.

Couple hours later

Knock knock knock

Blaine told Kurt to come in and took him to Devon's room "Dev This is Kurt he brought you some medicine!"

Devon waved at Kurt "Are you the person daddy was meant to go out with tonight?"

Kurt nods "Yeah do I get your approval?"

Devon shrugged his shoulders "Do you like Star Wars?"

Kurt sighs "No not really should I?"

Devon giggles "No people like what they like daddy doesn't like Star Wars!"

Kurt nods "Well I should get going hope you feel better soon Devon!"

Devon frowns "No I want you to stay so I can get to know you!"

Kurt smiles "Ok!" He said following Blaine to his bed "What do you want to know?"

Devon coughs a little "What is your favourite type of music?"

Kurt got excited "Musical Theatre what about you?"

Blaine got out the medicine "While you think here is some medicine!"

Devon had the medicine and thought "I don't really have a favourite! What is your favourite colour?"

Kurt thought for a minute "Gold you?"

Devon nods "Blue because that is the colour of a Jedi's light saver!"

Kurt laughs "Do you like Harry Potter?"

Devon claps his hands "Yes I love it My favourite house is Ravenclaw because it's Blue what is yours?"

Blaine got the thermometer out "You keep talking to Kurt Baby boy I'm just gonna take you temperature!" Blaine's put it in his ear then took it out.

Kurt sighs "Hmm Slytherin I like what there house is about!"

Devon giggles "You would be a nice Slytherin tho right?"

Kurt nods "Of course I will!" He said As if it was obvious

Devon hugs Kurt "You're funny I like you!"

Blaine smiles "Dev you have 103° fever it should go down soon tho!"

Devon nods "I'm sorry that I stopped you both from going out?"

Blaine kissed his head "Kurt doesn't mind I'm sure he had fun talking to you!"

Kurt smiles "Yeah it's was great me and your daddy can go out again sometime."

Devon yawns "Ok!"

Blaine kisses his son again "You get some sleep so you can get better!"

Devon nods and fell asleep about 2 minutes later

****

Blaine hugs Kurt good bye "I'm glad he likes you."

Kurt smiles "Me to wanna reschedule for next Friday?"

Blaine nods "Love to."

Kurt laughs "See you then bye for now Anderson!"

Blaine rolled his eyes "Later Hummel!"

Kurt and Blaine would always do that in high school call each other by their last names. It's funny how  we found each other again!