Remember When

Age 9 months old

Burt and Elizebeth were so excitied for the Anderson To come over because the were bringing their son Blaine. He was born the same day as Kurt, both families have been friends for Years and Years so they both want Kurt and Blaine to grow up best friends!

A couple hours later Blaine came and was put in the living room next to Kurt who was playing with his bunny rabbit. No one is aload to touch Kurts Rabbit because if they do, he will cry and cry and cry untill he gets it back. Kurt loves his rabbit! his dad gave it to him when he came home from the hospital and ever since he has never let go of it. No one knew why he loved it so much. Burt and Elizebeth Hoped Blaine didn't try and play with it. Little did they know the Anderson were hopeing the same thing about Blaines Dog Again ever since his Mom gave it him when he got out of the hospital he never let go of it.

Blaine hugged his dog tightly and Kurt did the same with his bunny. This made both babbies smile, they knew their toys were safe so they both start to crawl around the room with each other. Kurt droped his bunny some where Blaine noticed him looking for it so he crawled up to the bunny and pointed at it so kurt could pick it up again. Burt, Elizebeth, Pam and Blake saw this and smiles! They Knew their children are goung to be Best friends for life just as they wanted.

Age 5 years old

Kurt was so Happy that it is nearly his and Blaines 6th birthday and they always celabrate together so that is what they are talking about "Bee do you like shareing a Birthday with me?"

Blaine shook his head which made kurt very upset untill Blaine smiles "I Love it silly!"

both boys started laughing and then they both watched Disney movies, Kurt turned to Blaine and and asks "I wish a prince and a Prince got together don't you?"

Blaine Nodded "That would be so cool! What if a Princess got together with a Princess and a Prince got together with a Prince!"

Kurt smiles and cuddels upto Blaine and countinues waching the film "Do you want to marry a prince when you are older Bee?"

Blaine shook his head "No I don't to marry anyone marriage is bad!"

Kurt giggles "True!"

Both boys laugh and contine wating the film till they fall asleep.

Age 14  years old!

kurt and Blaine are talking on the playground when the New girl in their class called Mercedes walks up to them

she smiles at them "Erm Hi I'm new and you guys look really nice and I was hopeing we could be friends!"

Kurt nods "Yeah ok is that ok with you Bee?"

Blaine giggles "Duh what did you think I was gonna say? Ok now we need to give you a nickname ooo how abou cedes?"

Mercedes smiles happily "Love it!"

Kurt nods "That's good im gonna call you Sadie you like?"

Mercedes claps "Love it Also your new nickname is white boy but if you don't like it because it can come across racist i won't call it you!"

Kurt laughs "I like it as a nice ring to it!"

Blaine nods "Just call me Bee I hate my actual name only Kurt and my family and his family know it!"

Kurt frowns "Yeah this only happened last year when he nevermind!"

Mercedes looks at blaine "Don't worry I will Call you Bee it cute anyway!"

18th Birthday

Kurt looked at his boyfriend Blaine "Bee I know you hate you name but I love your name!"

Blaine nods "Ok I will let you say my name when it is just you and be that ok?"

kurt Kisses Blaine on the cheek "Yayyyyy! Blaine?"

Blaine rolls his eyes playfully "Yes?"

Kurt laughs "Remember when we were 5 and we talked about if we wanted to find a prince and Marry them and you said marrige is stupid?"

Blaine sighs "Yeah but that was when i was 5 i didn't know what Love was untill well now  so don't oh my erm... I erm just said I loved you for the first time didn't I?"

kurt kissed blaine "Yes you did and it is the best Birthday Present I got this year!"

Blaine giggles "Im glad we dicided to spend our 18th on our own together Are you?"

kurt knows Blaine is trying to change the subject "Yes Because I love you too and It nice to get alone time just me and you!"

blaine smiles "Yes yes it is!"