Meet the parents

Blaine POV:

My dad sighed "Boyfriend?" I nod "Yes dad Kurt is my boyfriend." "Well I want to meet him then." I was a bit shocked so wanted to make sure "Really? I don't think that's a good idea I love him to much for that."

He raised his eyebrow and laughed a little "Love?" I roll my eyes "yes dad Love." He nods "Well then I definitely need to meet him then." I smile a little "do you actually care or are you just trying too?" He stood up and walked over to me "Blaine when I saw you in hospital I knew you needed people at home to support you if people outside wouldn't."

I nod "well thanks but I know this is you trying to convince me to bring him here." He looks down "I know it'll take some time for you to believe me but I really do wanna meet whoever has got you getting giddy every time he texts." I roll my eyes "I do not get giddy. I'm not ugh dad leave me alone." He laughs "I will if you bring him to dinner on Friday."

"He can't on Friday because they are special dinners with his dad Thursday?" Dad nods "Fine by me." I start to walk away "Blaine?" I turn around "Yes Dad?" He smiled "I'm glad you found someone to be with in this horrible town." I don't want to get my hopes up I mean not so long ago he was calling me a disappointment "Thank dad me too."

*****

To Kurt ❤️: You ok to come meet my mum and dad on Thursday? Xx (I understand if not)

From Kurt ❤️: YES!! Of course I want to meet them I guess this was your moms idea?

To Kurt ❤️: Nope my dads actually idk if I should believe he wants to change or not x

From Kurt ❤️: I get that but don't completely not trust him I mean he is your dad but I get not getting your hopes up. Him wanting to meet me is a start right?

To Kurt ❤️: yes you're right anyway I'm gonna go give my brother a call I love you xx

From Kurt ❤️: Ok!! Love you too ❤️🥰

To Kurt ❤️: 🥰

****
"Kurt I know they want to meet you but it doesn't mean they change I'm sorry in advance if they say anything to you." Kurt kissed my cheek and held my hand "Don't worry I'm very likeable."

I laugh a little "That you are. I love you. I'm sorry for this." Kurt rolled his eyes "Stop saying sorry I want to meet them!"

*****

Dinner

"You treating him right?" I roll my eyes what the hell is my dad doing "dad!" Kurt laughs "Blaine it's fine. I hope so I think he would have left me by now. We go to the mall a lot I know Blaine doesn't like it but he goes for me."

I looked down "I don't think my parents really care about that Kurt." My mum sighs "We do! that is very husband material of you Blaine glad we raised you right."

My dad nods "So Kurt should I trust you?" I roll my eyes "Yes I believe so but I can't force you too." I smile at his answer and continue to eat. Kurt smiled at that so did my mum strangely enough. I don't think my dad notices my eating habits when I'm at the dinner table "ok I will for now but I will have rules like any parent would."

Kurt smiles and so do I because it seems like my dad does actually care we both nod understandably "I'm sure your dad has them Kurt however mine won't be as bad more than likely."

Kurt laughs "He's very protective." My dad smiles "So I've heard from Blaine. "Blaine your bedroom door can be shut but it can't be locked when Kurt is in there with you ok?" Kurt and I looked at each other to happily for our own good. We nod "You will not do anything that you can't quickly stop doing while we're in the house. Hence the No locked door."

I smile "Thanks dad. Much better than Kurt's. You probably shouldn't have done that we'll be over here a lot more now." Kurt hit me "You can't say that in front of your parents Blaine!"

I laugh "It's ok Kurt they let it go over their head plus I have a feeling that they are doing it to get to know you." They both nod and Kurt smiles "Thank you for having me over it's been so nice."

My mum smiles "We've loved having you. Hope to see you soon."

I walk out of the house and kiss Kurt "Love you." He smiles "I love you too now I really do think they love you and want to accept you."

I smile "Yeah me too."