That is a perfect idea!

Blaine cries "Dad if I could help it I would be straight I promise but I just can't be something I'm not."

Blake nods "Listen it's just me and you now we had to run to Ohio I'm all you got."

Blaine sniffles "I get it I will find somewhere to go dad I understand."

Blake hugs Blaine "No you're staying here you're 12 honey I love you just the same. I know what I have sad about gay people in the past but I am willing to change my views for you. How did you figure it out has my little blainey got a crush."

Blaine nods slowly "Kurt Hummel you know his dad around your age maybe a little younger he owns the tyre shop."

Blake thought to himself "Yes I do know him he has two boys one his stepson that's the straight one right? Kurt is your friend right is he gay?"

Blaine blushes "Erm yeah he was telling me what gay was and the he was gay because he liked boys the way most boys feel about girls. The more we talked the more I knew l had a crush."

*****
11 years Later

Blaine was freaking out Kurt walks in to the room "Hey Blake I'm so excited to be your in law unless Blaine is ready to ditch?"

Blaine didn't even say anything his breathing just became very quick. Kurt went up and hugged him "breathe with me honey squeeze my and every second." Blaine's breathing went back to normal "Now do you want to marry me? No one is forcing you too not even me if you want to leave I will respect your decision."

Blaine didn't open his eyes "Why are you in here I can't see you before the wedding."

Kurt sighs "Blaine that was made during arranged marriages because they thought if the man saw the women in her wedding dress they would chicken out."

Blaine opened his eyes "Does that mean I can kiss you?"

Kurt rolled his eyes "I mean your dad is here if he is ok with it I don't see why not."

Blaine giggles "He doesn't care he's seen us doing better things."

Kurt blushes and kisses Blaine "Who's gonna walk down the aisle? I realised we didn't short that out."

Blaine smiles "Both you with your dad me with mine."

Kurt nods "That is a perfect idea."