Kurt I-

Blaine took a deep breath "I was with someone."

Kurt was shocked "That is not ok Blaine."

Blaine nods "I'm Sorry there is no excuse just know I love you and it was a stupid mistake. Honestly you can hit me if you want. Yeah as hard as you can."

Kurt slapped Blaine right in the face "That made me feel a lot better thank you."

Blaine smiles "I'm sorry I was the reason that smile came of your face. Now if you want to break up with me that is ok what I did was completely wrong. I was lonely and missed you and I wanted to feel loved but you were here. Anyway It was this guy I friended on Facebook so wasn't even anyone special. That pains me even more I thought that you were done with me ok that you moved on. Anyway so I thought we wasn't meant for each other I cried so much so I went round to his house. As soon as it was over I realised we were meant to be together and o just made a horrible mistake."

Kurt nods slowly "I trust you and I'm not ready to forgive you yet so I think we should break up. I know we will find each other again ok and maybe then I will be ready to forgive you."

Blaine hugs him "I understand I will sleep in the Guest bedroom tonight and be gone bye the morning ok?"

Kurt laughs "You're really loyal Blaine
I forgive you."

Blaine was confused "You can't just forgive me I hurt you and now I have to pay the price. If not being your boyfriend is paying the price then I will take it."

Kurt kissed him "Listen that whole speech of me not forgiving you was to see if what you was say was bull crap. It wasn't I forgave you when you let me slap you I could tell I couldn't let you go."

Blaine smiles "Kurt I- You sure? because I can...... pack my bags right now and go back to Ohio?" He said as Kurt started kissing his neck.

Kurt looks his in the eyes "I'm sure ok let's go to bed I'm tired and I am not sorry I slapped you and I will tell everyone I did it without consent and I hope it bruises."

Blaine put up his hands "Fine by me."