One eyed Boyfriend

Blaine woke up in so much pain that he felt like crying he looks around and saw Kurt was sat there "Hey Kurt."

Kurt sighs "Here have some painkillers."

Blaine hates taking medicine in a soiled he wishes he was a kid so he could have it with a liquid "No I'm fine I don't need them."

Kurt rolls his eyes and took the painkillers and then got an idea "Ok well I'm gonna make you some milk I will be back soon."

Kurt crushed the painkillers and put them in the milk and walked back upstairs "Here you go honey, I'm so sorry that this happened to you."

Blaine drank all the milk and a couple minutes later he stopped being in pain "What did you do?"

Kurt looks down "I crushed The painkillers and put it in the milk you were in so much pain I'm sorry."

Blaine kisses Kurt "No one has ever done that for me they just let me suffer, but you...." he started getting emotional.

Kurt climbed into the bed and hugged him "It's ok you're welcome I can't stand seeing you in pain it hurts me ok?"

Blaine nods "My grandad used to do that for me when I was a kid and I had to have soiled medicine."

Kurt smiles "You talk a lot about your grandad will I ever get to meet him?"

Blaine shook his head "No he has dementia so he doesn't remember me as me now only the 5 year old me. I visit him some times but still doesn't know me as his grandson."

Kurt frowns and starts humming a song Blaine relaxes.

Blaine's head started to hurt an hour or so later "Ow!"

Kurt stops humming looks at Blaine "Are you ok?"

Blaine cries at the pain which made it worse "no it hurts so bad I have a headache and I just don't l feel well Kurt."

*****

Kurt turns off the light "Come on let's take a nap at least Sebastian can't hurt us in our dreams."

Blaine grabs Kurt's "Sebastian can't hurt you ever that's why I jump in front of you I couldn't let you get hurt."

Kurt kisses his head "I love you."

Blaine nods and replies "love you too." A couple minutes later they were asleep in each others arms.