Cuts and bruises

Third person:

"Hey, Dad I'm home!" Kurt shouts up the stairs.He walks to sit on the couch and turned on the Tv.

Burt walked down the stairs followed by my cousin Levi. "Hi kiddo, What was school like?!"

Levi ran up to Kurt "Kurt, Guess What!"

Kurt laughs at the energy his cousin had "What?!"

Levi replies with his cutest smile "Well today we had a party at school and we made lots of different thing.So I made you this key ring and then Uncle Burt and I put a picture of all of us in it, here you go I hope you like it!"

Kurt smiles "I love it Thank you, I will but it in my locker tomorrow!"

Levi smiles "Really!?"

Kurt laughs "Yeah,this is locker worthy stuff!"

Levi "Did you hear that Uncle Burt I made him something locker worthy!"

Suddenly they hear a knock on the,
"Levi go play with your toys I'm gonna get the door!" Kurt says calmly

Kurt get up and walks to the door and opened it "Blaine?!" He says hugging him.

Levi ran over to the door and as so as Blaine walked in Levi shouted "Blainey!"

Blaine picked him up and gave him a fist bump "Hi Levi,you ok!"

Burt smiles as he walks to the door "Hi,Blaine what are you doing here?!"

Blaine laughs "Well I wasn't in school today,but I heard something happened so I came to see if Kurt was alright but he looks fine so I guess I'm just here!"

Burt looked at Kurt "Levi go watch TV!"

Kurt smiles "Ok well me and Blaine are gonna go to my room!"

Burt laughs "Keep the door.."

Kurt rolls his eyes "Three inches I know!"

Burt gave Blaine a look Blaine knows that look means (get him to tell you what's wrong)
So Blaine nods

They are in Kurt's room making out
"Kurt...door" is all he could manage to say

Kurt rolled his eyes "Fine let's just cuddle and talk then" he smiles!

They begin cuddling and Kurt speaks first "I wish you were at school today!"

Blaine smiles "And whys that?"

Kurt hid his face,Blaine frowns "What happened,come on you can tell me!"

Kurt got up and went to the bathroom in his room "Come here!" He said while grabbing a makeup wipe!

Blaine signed when Kurt had finished wiping the makeup he put on to cover his black eye. Blaine walks closer to him cupping Kurt's face with his hands "What have they down to your beautiful face, did they do anything else?!"

Kurt nods "I don't know how bad it is but they hurt my back!"

Blaine frowns "Let me see!" Blaine said trying to keep his anger locked away!

Kurt pulled off his shirt and turned around "How bad is it?"

Blaine gasped "How bad does it hurt?"

Kurt frowns "A lot!"

Blaine shook his head "It looks like it to!"
Blaine smiles "Let's get you cleaned up!" He grabbed the first aid Kit and walked to the bed locking the door. "Right ok lay on the bed!"

Kurt went to the bed and laid down on the bed. Blaine sat on Kurt which relaxed Him a bit."Ok so this is gonna sting a little bit so you can squeeze my hand!" Blaine says calmly.

Kurt continued to squeeze Blaine's hand he was almost done "It hurts so badly Blaine!"

Blaine frowns "yes I know it's done now just one more plaster ok!" Blaine said in a Loving tone!

Blaine smiles "right I'm gonna go get you a shirt,then we can talk some more ok!"

Kurt puts on his T-Shirt "Blaine please don't do anything stupid so you get suspended!"

Blaine smiles "I won't don't worry now what happened!"

They talk for hours not having a care in the world,Blaine was still angry at Karofsky and the guys though!

*******
The End

Ok so I edited this a bit I wrote this when I was tired so a few mistakes so if you reading this again yes it has changed a little but not much

Hope you liked it