I'm trying to get help?

Blaine was doing something on his laptop while Kurt lay across him "Kurt guess what none of us have said today?"

Kurt was confused and looked at his Phone to see it was the first of June "Happy Pride!" Blaine kisses him.

Blaine huffs "God I'm old"

*******

Mason knocked on the door "Hey dads."

Kurt and Blaine smile and say "Hey son." The Kurt added "how are Millie?"

Mason laughs "I hope she will never have a boyfriend and stay my baby girl for ever."

Kurt and blaine laugh a little
******

A three year old with blonde hair and green eyes ran up to Mason "Dada I want to see grandpa and grandad."

Mason picked her up "ok well we can go in together then." He walked in and sat in the chair

The little girl smiles "Happy pride month Grandad and grandpa."

Kurt giggles so did Blaine and they both said "Thank you."

*****

Mason sighs "Millie are you ok?"

She shook her head "No Dada."

Masons expression became very worried he knew what was happening "Why what's wrong baby?"

Her breathing quickened but also became closed she had tears in her eyes.

Masons put her on the chair knelt down and grabs her hand "Listen baby girl daddy is here breath with me In 1 out 2 remember like we always do?"

She did that and once she calmed down she made grabbing hands so Mason picked her up and let her fall asleep.

Kurt was very proud of his son for being able to stay calm through that. "Is she ok?"

Blaine smiles at the sleeping girl then looks at Mason "Does she have anxiety or something?"

Mason shook her head "No she has OCD and this happens when she can't do the things she needs to so she starts panicking."

Kurt frowns "What stuff does this relate to?"

Mason tears up "I really don't like when it happens so can talk about it if that is ok?"

Blaine nods "Yeah that's fine fine son of you ever need us just call us it's hard being a single parent."

Mason sighs "I'm trying to get help but all they say is she has OCD and nothing they can do about it."

*******

Millie woke up "Where's Cuddles? I need him dada."

Mason sighs "He's in this bag you can get him out ok baby."

Millie climbs down to the bag and unzips and frowns then shuts it again the opens it "I can't se him dada where?"

Mason just had is head in his hands "He's in There baby keep looking."

Kurt looked confused "Here Millie I will help you."

Masons put on hand up "No sit down a let her get him."

Blaine agrees "I think this is the stuff she does."

******

Millie smiles as she pulls he teddy out "Dada I found him."

Mason rubs her cheek "I know sweetheart." Then Millie grabs his had and moves it on the other side to do the same.

*******

Mason git asked to go on a date so Kurt and Blaine agreed to look after Millie.

******

Millie was in bed and forgot she wasn't at home "Dada? Dada? DADA!"

Blaine walked in "Honey Daddy isn't here what's wrong?"

Millie sat up "Grandad can I talk to you?"

Blaine sat on the bed "Sure sweetie what's wrong?"

Millie sighs "Why can't I be normal why do I have to be different?"

Blaine rubbed her cheek then could see he going to move his hand so he simply just went to the other side and did the same then taking his hand away "Honey being different is what makes you awesome if you were normal then you would be boring. What you think makes you completely different is what makes you special."

Millie grabs cuddles "I love cuddles."

Blaine giggles "Why is that?"

Millie hugs the bear tight "Because when ever I feel like I can't handle myself I hug him or dada mostly Dada tho. Dada makes me feel safe and warm. I love my Dada."

Blaine smiles "Does he help you?"

Millie nods "Yeah a lot he stops me when I get really panicky."

Blaine tilts his head "That's good you know when your daddy was younger he used to get panic attacks like you and I did when I was younger."

Millie giggles "I knew because dada told be that once he had a panic attack and then he threw up all over Grandpa Kurt."

Blaine laughs a little two "Yeah it was funny but he was also really sick after that we were very worried for him."

Millie frowns "So did you and grandpa make him feel safe and warm like he does to me?"

Blaine sighs "Yeah we did, so my and grandpa are gonna watch a film in bed would you like to sleep with us we can make you feel safe tonight?"

Millie nods "Yes!"

******

The next day:

Mason walks into the house and sits in on the sofa and just cries Blaine pulls him in for a hug and says "Listen it's ok they'll be other people."

Mason sniffles "No dad it's not that they stood me up it's the fact the whole time I was sat there I was worried about Millie. I was sat there all night just waiting when it hit to about 10 I left and went home. Then I went into Millie's room tided it up and wishing I could know she was ok. I felt like coming round here to see for myself."

Blaine let go of him "Then why didn't you?"

Mason wipes away his tears "Because I need help Dad I need it something's wrong with me and I don't what. I'm a terrible parent I can't even help her get better,and all this is just two much for my to handle alone."

Blaine frowns "You'll alway be my baby boy I've helped you through a lot and I will help you through this so will papa but you're an amazing parent."

*****

Millie walks out to the living room "Dada?"

Mason picks her up and sits her on his lap "Do you think I'm doing good?"

Millie hugs him "You are the best dada in the world you help me so much dada you even got me a teddy and then this magical spray to make him smell like you when you're not here."

Kurt sit on the chair "You really did all of that?"

Millie nods "Yeah but I love dada better but cuddles is also ok because it means dada can got to work and stuff like that and I won't feel like he's gone."

Blaine awes "That is so sweet we never came up with anything like that we just gave you a stupid picture stop out dading us. No but seriously you are an amazing dad Mason."

Mason smiles he really believes it now "Love you baby girl."