Hurt

Blaine laughs "That was great remember when you fell over in a warblers performance fell flat on your fa....

Kurt's phone started to ring So he  looked at the number "Hmm don't know the number."

Blaine sighs "Answer it! You never know might be important."

Kurt nods and answers it "Kurt Hummel speaking how May I help you?..... What happened is he ok?.... Ok erm yeah I will be right there is he unconscious?..... Ok that's good tell him I will be there very soon and to try and sleep."

Blaine looks at him about to cry "Kurt don't cry is it Devon? Is he in hospital just Breath ok stay strong I will take you there right now ok."

Kurt nods and held onto his hand "Ok I will."

****

Kurt walks into Devon's room "Hey baby boy. How you feeling? Thanks Rach you can go home now."

Rachel went home and Kurt looks back to Devon "Devi what happened?"

Devon sighs "So I started feeling really sick my stomach hurt right here. Aunty Rach said I need to have surgery soon. To get my appenix removed."

Kurt nods "I know Bud how do you feel about that?"

Devon looks down "I'm scared."

Kurt moved his hair out of his face "Don't be ok you're so strong Blaine agrees right?"

Blaine looks at Devon "Devon you're amazing little kid a lot better then most kids I know, and I work as a teacher. You are so so so so strong ok. Your just gonna go for a little nap then it will be scary. I had to have the same thing done when I was about 10 and I'm fine and you will be to ok." Blaine whispers in his ear "Be strong for daddy for me ok he's gonna be worried for you."

Devon giggles "I will I promise."

*******

Kurt waited until Devon woke up "Blaine I love you thank you for bringing me here and stuff."

Blaine yawns and then smiles "It was really no problem, and I don't know if I love you."

Kurt gasps

Blaine giggles "Kurt you know I love you don't act like I just took away your Scarfs."

Devon blinked his eyes open "Owie." He begins to cry "Daddy make the pain go away."

Kurt kissed his head soothing him "Just relax baby ok you will get some medicine soon. Blaine could you tell them he is awake."

Devon relaxes "Daddy did I do good?"

Kurt nods "You did perfect."

The doctor came in and gave him some medicine.

Devon smiles at Blaine "Did I Keep my promise."

Blaine giggles "Yeah you did now you get some rest and we can talk about what you want to do in 2 weeks when you get out of here ok."

Devon nods slowly "Ok night. Blaine can you be my second daddy?"

Blaine kisses his head "I can be what ever you want me to be."