I'm in love with Kurt! (Part 2)

DogqueenM  Asked for this so I hope they like it ❤️

Kurt POV:

Blaine looked sad when he left. I mean I would be if my Best Friend didn't know who I was. If I actually knew who my best friend was, but that's just it Blaine is my best friend. I have no idea who he is but he had this look in his eyes. A look of pure love maybe all this made him realise. That's why he went of crying. I don't remember him so he can't love me the way he wants to. At least I remember I'm gay if I didn't I don't know what would become of me. I can't have a  Mellencamp phase again that was a very traffic time. Wait how do I remember that?

End of POV
*******

A week later

Burt sat next to Blaine "Why are you crying kid?"

Blaine looks at him "Well love hit me and I can't stop it. The worst thing about all this is the person I'm in love with has absolutely no idea who I am."

Burt was shocked "You really love him? If you do you will get up and go in there and help him."

******

Blaine smiles wipes his tears away and walks back into Kurt's room "Hey Kurt you doing ok?"

Kurt giggles "amazing now you're here. Erm can you maybe tell me more of about our friendship I loved hearing the last story."

Blaine nods "So this was when I thought I had a crush on this guy from the gap. You kept telling me not to do it because he could get fired. In the end you helped me convince the warblers to do this Gap attack with me where I sang...."

Kurt cut him off "When I get you Alone. I knew that was a bad move before you even sang it. wait I REMEMBER. Then we waited for him to come outside I told you that you tried way to hard. You rolled your eyes which you always do. When he came out he told you he just got fired and even if he did wanted to date you he would get arrested because you're underage."

Blaine claps "Kurt I'm so happy you remember stuff, but did you really have to remember that you couldn't off remembered that Christmas duet we did?"

Kurt thought really hard "That's when I relished I was...."

Blaine smiles happily "You remember it that's amazing I loved doing that with you. Er what was you gonna say?"

Kurt started getting a head ache so he winced in pain Blaine became concerned so asked "Are you ok? Kurt? Do you want me to go get a doctor?"

Kurt closed his eyes as his life literally flashed before his eyes. Then he fell into a deep sleep all his energy was wiped away.

******

2 weeks laters

Blaine still in the same position he was 2 weeks ago hoping Kurt would  wake up.

Kurt blinked his eyes open "Where I'm I? Blaine what are you doing here? Where's my Dad is he ok. Please just tell me what's going on?"

Blaine sighs "Kurt calm down about 3 weeks ago you were beat up. You're in the hospital. You woke and didn't know who you were or anyone not your dad or Finn not even me. Wait do you know who you are?"

Kurt nods "Yeah how did I forget my dad and Finn. You? I love you how could I forget you. Please tell me I knew I was gay. Mellencamp phase was a traumatic time. Did it happen again?"

Blaine giggles "You knew you were gay. You love me?"

Kurt grabs Blaine's hand "Yep do you love me?"

Blaine nods slowly "Yeah I do. You've helped me through so much. I only relished when I thought I was gonna lose you."

Blaine stood up placed a hand on Kurt's cheek lent down and closed the gap between them by connecting their lips together.

They both Instantly felt fireworks!