Guardian angle

Blaine woke up in a strange room it was White and no one was around! He looked around the strange room and saw a lever so he walked up to it and pulled it!
A woman came up to him wearing full White she had blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Hello I am Victoria I am the head angel! Do you remember your name?"

Blaine shook his head "No?"

Victoria smiles sweetly "It is Blaine Anderson you died in a car crash! Since you were good person in your life you have been chosen to be a Guardian angel."

Blaine went wide eyed "So I get to help a human with their life?"

Victoria giggles "No you protect them through everything and anything! If they need you then you help them.You can choose to stay invisible or reveal yourself it up to you!"

Blaine nods "Ok! I can do that! So who am I protecting?"

Victoria smiles happily "It looks like he is being born right now he should be arriving soon! Oh here he comes now. Bye Blaine!"

******

Blaine looked at his surroundings and realised he was at the hospital! He could see a family, the man he was guessing was the father was holding the baby

Burt smiles at the baby "You did it Lizz we have a child! You did so well."

Elizabeth giggles "Can I hold Kurt now??"

Burt not nods "Yes!"

Blaine smiles at the family but his main focus was Kurt!

3 years later

Kurt was turning three in a couple days! Blaine had met Burt's and Elizabeth's Guardian angels Danny and Nick!

A/N : Danny= Burt.
Nick= Elizabeth

Elizabeth walked into the room with Burt

Burt sat down next to his 2 year old son "So Kid what do you want for your birthday?"

Kurt laughs "Can I erm have a pair or shoes I want? These ones?" Kurt said pointing to the pair of heels on his iPad!

Burt gasps and looks at Elizabeth for help

Elizabeth laughs "Kurt Honey! You are special and people outside these doors don't like people like you. So if you wore them out people will be very mean and I want you to be safe so maybe we can get you some new clothes how about that?"

Kurt smiles sadly "Ok."

Blaine could feel the sad emotion Kurt was feeling! It felt stronger then the emotion Kurt felt when he fell of trying to walk for the first time. Blaine loved feeling his happy feelings ever since Kurt said his first words he said 'Mama' Blaine had loved that strong feeling of happiness!

Blaine was watching Kurt marry his teddy's

Kurt sighs "Do you Bubbles take Fluffy to be your Husband?" "I do!" He says in a deeper voice "Do you Fluffy take Bubbles to be your Husband?"

Nick walked up to him and smiled "He's cute isn't he?"

Blaine nodded "The cutes I am just watching him marry his bears! He still looks sad though."

Nick nods "He looks like he needs a friend maybe reveal yourself?"

Blaine sighs "I don't know how!"

Nick giggles "You have to want it!"

Blaine nodded

******

Kurt wiped a fallen tear that had fallen on his cheek the looked up "Who awer you?"

Blaine sits on Kurt's bed "I am your Guardian angel Blaine Anderson! What's wrong?"

Kurt crossed his arms "If you are and angel then where are you wings?"

Blaine knew that this was gonna happen so he grew his wings for Kurt to see! "You wanna feel them?"

Kurt reaches out to feel them "Wow they awer so soft?"

Blaine giggles "So why are you so sad?"

Kurt frowns "My Mommy and Daddy won't let me get my shoes I want my mommy says people will make fun of me!"

Blaine thought for a minute "How about you ask if you can get them just to wear in the house that way no one can make fun of you!"

Kurt hugged Blaine "Thank you so much! Can you come with me so I know someone is there?"

Blaine smiles "I will always be here for you Kurt I hope yo is know that!"

I have just realised I forgot to tag the person who did this idea first bbbbird1 This is a Great idea and I loved it! Go and check their One shot out it is amazing