Hoddie

Blaine smirks "People are gonna know that isn't your hoddie."

Kurt sighs "That's because I don't own any so I stole yours do you get a bigger size?"

Blaine laughs "Kurt everyone does that's kinda the whole point." He kisses him on the cheek "You look better in that than I ever will. Are you ok though? You don't seem to care about what you wear lately."

Kurt sighs "That's because I don't care about anything anymore. First of all your dad hates me second what's the point in dressing in clothes that make me look nice when it will get destroyed with red and blue ice?"

Blaine kisses his forehead "My dad doesn't hate you he just doesn't know you and if he hated you do you think he would let you sleepover?"

Blake comes in the room "What's wrong with Kurt?" Kurt gets up and goes into the bathroom.

Blaine looks down "He thinks you hate him and honestly the way you treated him last night dad. Not cool, Say what ever you want to me about being gay or what ever but leave Kurt out of what ever beliefs you have."

Blake nods "I'm proud of the man you're becoming sticking up for someone you care about. I will work hard on getting rid of the bad things I say ok I promise. I don't hate Kurt he's your first Boyfriend right?"

Blaine tears up "Dad? Please don't be messing with me I can't handle accepting the fact you don't love me again."

Kurt came out the bathroom "I thought you hated me."

Blake nods "I'm sorry boys I remember when you got that hoddie Blaine."

Kurt looks in the mirror "I love it."

Blaine wipes his tears away "I'm glad you do you can have it if you want."

Blake was confused "Really? but...."

Blaine shook his head "Yes."

Kurt raised an eyebrow "What?"

Blaine smiles "Cooper gave it me before he left I've never worn it you have it I promise it's fine."

Kurt frowns "I will wear it to school but I'm not taking something you've had since you we 7."

Blake put an arm around Blaine "Keep him and never let him go! Now you kids get off to school again sorry for yesterday."

Kurt and Blaine say at the same time "It's ok." They laughs and the two boys head to school