Two dads?

Blaine smiles "Sweetheart remember no one pushes the Ander-Hummel's around."

Kurt giggles yeah "Don't let anyone treat you bad because of us ok?"

Hazel nods "Yes Dads I know."

Kurt kisses her head "Ok so I'm working late so Blaine is gonna come get you ok?"

Hazel smiles "That's the best part of having two dads. Love you."

Blaine hugs her "Bye."

****

Billy was confused "do you erm not have a mom?"

Hazel smiles "No I don't have a Mom Dingus never have never will if you have a problem with that then I have no means to waste my time talking to you."

Billy smiles "So you where adopted?"

Hazel crossed her arms "Listen Blondie my dads chose me your mom got pregnant and was forced to have you. So yes I'm proudly adopted. I have a really cool aunt that you really won't want to get on the wrong side of. Trust me you're scared of me right now wait till you see her in action." She snapped her fingers and walked into school.

****

Teacher spoke "Hello class don't forget tomorrow is bring your mom day."

Billy looks at Hazel sadly "But miss what if you have two dads?"

Teacher sighs "Hazel darling you can bring both of them."

Hazel claps "YES! Thanks Miss."

Billy smiles "Miss can I do the same as always?"

Hazel raised an eyebrow.

The teacher nods "Yes like always."

*****

Billy sat with Hazel "You know this morning I wasn't trying to be rude I just never met people like me before. I have two Moms."

Hazel frowns "I'm sorry I just jumped to conclusions."

Billy laughs "Oh honey I do the same thing."

Hazel giggles "Are you gay?"

Billy thought for a second "You must get that question a lot huh? I don't know yet I'm still young."

Hazel smiles "Same! Do you erm want to be friends?"

Billy hugs her "I would love two. I think we are cousins. My mom is Santana lopez well one of them. I recognised Kurt from a picture wet when we were 2 and now we meet again."

Hazel smiles "That's cool so will Aunty tana be coming I haven't seen her for years."

Billy nods "Yup."

A/N: this is not KLAINE more of thier child lmao