Smoking?

Kurt and Blaine had been married for 5 years now and they couldn't be more happy. Blaine had a secret though that he knew he couldn't tell Kurt about.

Kurt screams to Blaine "Hey bee have you seen my keys I got to go to work."

Blaine came out of the bathroom "Yeah I borrowed them yesterday they're in my bag go get them I will make you a drink for work."

Kurt nods "Thank you."

Kurt opened Blaine's back and took everything out to get his keys

-𝗕𝗼𝘅 𝗼𝗳 𝗰𝗶𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝘀
-𝗣𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗲𝗿
-𝗗𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲
-𝗪𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘁
-𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝗞𝗲𝘆𝘀
-𝗞𝘂𝗿𝘁'𝘀 𝗞𝗲𝘆𝘀

***

As Kurt was putting everything back he noticed something why did Blaine have a box of cigarettes in his bag.

Blaine walked in and gasps "Kurt erm no er I'm sorry."

Kurt sighs "Blaine what the hell we have kids how long have you been doing this huh?"

Blaine looks down "5 years maybe more since are second break up. Just me I'm trying to get help."

Kurt smiles "Ok I understand just please not around Danny and Leon if you have a bad day were you go back."

Blaine sighs in relief "I've not done it for about a week."

Kurt hugs Blaine "I'm so sorry I made you that depressed you started ruining your lungs."

Blaine shook his head "No it's me I'm stupid I knew the risks and I should have gotten help but the truth is I'm not stopping for me because I don't care what it's doing to me because I like the relaxation it gives me I'm trying to stop for you and the kids."

Kurt nods "You should care though Blaine!"

Blaine shook his head "I don't get it it you should be really mad at me I know how you feel about people who smoke."

Kurt laughs "Listen I'm just happy you're trying to stop and that you're getting help."

Blaine hugs Kurt "I have to do it now Kurt I can't cope without it anymore I'm sorry."

Kurt grabs his arm "I'm not going to work today I'm gonna help you."

Blaine nods "How?"

Kurt tells Blaine to lay down and he grabs a cloth and wets it and puts it on his head and kisses him "Close your eyes and just breath in and out ok I've text work and I'm off all week." He then climbs into bed and cuddles with him "I'm proud of you for trying to stop I just don't want you to die on me."

Blaine sighs "Thank you for helping me I just this is kinda working but I hate myself for still wanting to smoke."

Kurt kisses him "Don't be it's an addiction it's always gonna come back and get you but you just got to try fight through it and if you slip up it's fine some people don't even get help."

Blaine smiles "I love you."

Kurt closes his eyes as well "I love you too fearlessly and forever."

Blaine laughs and a couple minutes later they both fell asleep.