Royalty 

Blaine's Mom Pam came in his room with a big smile her face "Blaine honey you remember Rachel right?"

Blaine sighs "Mom you know I don't like her why do I have to marry her someday?"

Pam raised and eyebrow "Blaine YOU do like her and YOU do what to marry her someday you know why?"

Blaine kicked the ball that was on floor in frustration "I will take over the thrown SOMEDAY and I need
PURE Royal Blood to be my Queen! What if I don't want a Queen what if I want a King. I don't like Rachel I don't like any princess for that matter you know that, but you would rather me be unhappy then Have a gay son?"

Pam gasps "You can't be saying things like that Blaine now get changed we have a Royal Party To go to and your going with Rachel."

Blaine rolls his eyes "I am going on a walk. And you can't stop me because I haven't had one today. It's the rules Mother you and Father just Love the rules don't you."

Pam crossed her arms "You think you're really smart don't you? Fine you can go but be back in 15 minutes."

Blaine shook his head no "Rule number 346 All royal children over the age of 10 are allowed to go one a walk every day when ever where ever they want! No mater how long it takes!"

Pam rolls her eyes "But you're not over ten."

Blaine was really confused now did his parents really not know his age? "I'm 13." He said slightly upset

Pam raised and eyebrow "When did that happen? What ever do what you want."

Blaine hated his family that's why he knows rule 346 he can use it when he wants to leave. He had no idea where he was going to go he was already about 30 minutes away from his castle. It suddenly started to rain, but Blaine didn't want to go back yet. Luckily he found a different palace. I thought that they would probably let him in, so he went up to it and knocked on the door!

Blaine POV:
A couple minutes later someone answered the door he was slightly taller than me he had beautiful chestnut brown hair and the most breathtaking blue eyes that I could only describe as Heaven!

The boy gasps at me "Oh My God are you ok come in before you catch cold!"

I smiled "Thank you I kinda I ruled my way out of my palace."

End POV

Blaine walked in "This Palace is so much better then mine, It feels more like a home."

The boy smiles "Thank you. I'm Kurt." He put out his hand

Blaine shacks his hand "My name is Blaine!"

Kurt smiles the calls "Dad someone is here."

Burt came to Kurt "Who is this?"

Kurt giggles "It's Blaine He said he ruled himself out of his palace what ever that means!"

Blaine blushes "rule 346! My parents are kinda these rule followers and they want me to marry this princess Rachel someday. I don't want to though."

Kurt smiles "Because you're gay?" He asked sorta like he already knew

Blaine jaw dropped a little"yeah how did you know?"