Didn't give you a proper Thank you!

This is set went Kurt gave Blaine flowers to celebrate him getting Tony in season 3

********

Blaine put the flowers in a vars "Kurt come here."

He stood up "You ok? They are beautiful."

Blaine smiles "Not as beautiful as the person who gave them to me." He kisses him "I love you, I really didn't want you to think I wasn't grateful for them because I am. I hate how I can't show affection. I know it's sad but I don't like making people feel uncomfortable."

Kurt hugs him "Listen I know and thank you. I love you and your words showed me how much you loved them but now you can give as many thank you kisses as you want."

Blaine kisses him "Yes I can, I honestly thought you would be so mad when Artie said do you mind reading for Tony. I thought we were gonna break up. I love you too much to lose you."

Kurt giggles "Blaine I love you too I'm not going anywhere anytime soon and like I said you are perfect for Tony and I am so proud of you."

Blaine smiles "Well I booked us a restaurant to say thank you for being such a good boyfriend and also since we've almost been dating for a year and since we will be busy doing the musical thought we could celebrate now."

Kurt hugs him "That is so thoughtful when did I get so lucky?"

Blaine laughs a little "Believe me I'm the lucky one."