Blaine knows everything

A/N: this is gonna be more about Blaine Bryce and a new character Owen but the why I'm gonna make it Klaine is Bryce talks to them about what Blaine knows hence the title

It has been 3 years since Burt had passed and Kurt was still upset some days he feels sick and today is on of them days. Kurt woke up with a ponding headache, his throat was sore and he felt really hot!

Kurt huffs "Blainey." He cried

Blaine walked into the room "Is it one of them days again baby?"

Kurt nods sadly "I think so I just feel really upset and sick."

Blaine walks over to him and sits on the bed Kurt turns around so he's lying on his back looking at Blaine, he smiles and so did Kurt. Blaine moved a piece of hair out of Kurt's face

Blaine kisses his head "Do you want me to cuddle with you again? Bryce can look after Harpy!"

Kurt shook his head sadly "No I can't keep letting you ruin your day for me again."

Blaine rubbed Kurt's cheek with his thumb "I love you and cuddling you makes my day better. I am gonna call Bryce to come pick him up ok?"

Kurt sighs"Kiss me then go." He said croakily

Blaine giggles and Kisses him on the lips "Ok I'm gonna go now I will be back in a couple minutes!"

Phone call-

Br- Hi uncle Blaine you want me to pick up Pepe?

B- (laughs) how come you call him that?

Br- (giggles) well I guess It was when he turned 2 and he talked more and he called me Bryceie and I thought the name was cute so I called him Pepe and it stuck why don't you like it?

B- No love it in fact it's cute how close you two are most 20 year olds don't want to be around a 6 year old!

Br- My friends love him and so do I. So is uncle Kurt having a day again? Or are you just ringing me?

B- (sighs) yeah he's just not himself at all I'm really worried. Can you come get Harper?

Br- Yeah I was going out tho but I'm sure my friend won't mind him tagging along! He's is a cool little dude after all

B- Yeah he is, but if you you just want to hang out with you friends I can ask your Mom and Finn

Br- No I'm with my 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑 Now we can come pick him up

B- (raised an eyebrow) why did you say friend like that?

Br- Wha- I didn't say it in any other way that I would normally friends

B- Now I might have to call your mother I wouldn't want Harper third Wheeling

Br- Shut up tell Harper me and Owen will be there soon he will know who You are talking about

B- Ok will do see you and this Owen in a bit!

End of phone call

Owen giggles "Babe you need to be more careful!"

Bryce sighs "I know I wish I could tell the word about us but I'm just scared to come out!"

Owen cuddles up to him "I know should we go get your Monster cousin."

Bryce kissed his cheek "Yeah!"

******

Bryce knocked on the door not realising that he was holding owns hand luckily Harper answered the door a taped on their hands. The quickly stopped holding hands

Blaine walks into the room "Don't worry didn't see anything!"

Bryce sighs "Uncle Blaine he's my friend."

Blaine smiles "Yeah I know don't worry." He said with a wink

Owen blushes "ye- erm were just friends!"

*****

Owen picks up Harper "Well we will let you go back to Kurt he's probably desperately waiting for your presence!"

Blaine giggles "Yeah you boys have fun but not to much fun you have a 4 year old with you!"

Bryce rolled his eyes "I'm not gay."

Blaine nods "Ok ok I believe you."

******

Back at Bryce's house

Harper frowns "Bryceie I think you should tell my daddy's about you and Owie!"

Bryce laughs "I pretty sure your daddy already knows sweetheart"

Harper nods "My daddy knows everything not because I told him but because he's smart,but I mean like talking to them about your relationship! Ask them about there's maybe that will make you feel more confident and you can tell the world."

Owen kisses his cheek "He's right you know."

Bryce nodded "Ok but only if both of you do it with me!"

Owen turns Bryce's face and kisses his lips "I love you!"

Harper gasps

Owen then realised what he said "I will talk to your uncles with you."

Bryce smiles and whisper "I love you too!"

Harper giggles "I will as well!"

Bryce smiles at his cousin "yes!"

****

Harper runs up to Blaine "Daddy Bryce and Owen want to talk to you and papa!"

Blaine looks at them with a nod "Hey Kurt you feeling better?"

Kurt sighs "A little why?"

Blaine goes up to him and whispers something which made him get out of bed get dressed the fastest Blaine had ever seen and walked out of their room

Kurt walked up to Owen and put out his hand "you must be Owen!"

He nodded

They all sit down so did Harper

Bryce smiles "So erm I guess you pretty much know what I want to talk about"

Kurt runs his arm "Look I know it can be scary from what you've heard from me and Blaine, but it's a different time now. People are accepting you can walk around with the person you love without fear! Yes not everyone is read to accept but they are just sad and are stuck in the 20th century!"

Blaine the started speaking and picked up Harper put him on his knee and sat on the coffee table "Look, me and Kurt had it ruff but it's is fighting and taking all the pain that has made you have a better life! We have a better life now, we got married and we have Harper everything is better now. Have you told anyone other then us?"

Bryce smiles "No but I'm ok now! Thank you klaine!"

Blaine rolled his eyes "Your welcome but you call us that again and I will end you!"

They all laugh and Bryce and Owen go back to Bryce's house! And Bryce started showing of his relationship!

PLEASE READ!

Hi I was thinking of making this story line a full story would that be something you guys would enjoy???