chapter 39

This man did many things for me not even expecting anything in return. I didn't allowed him to touch me at first. He gave me hope when I lost my father. He stood for me and there with me when I needed a shoulder to lay and clear my sorrows. Worried more like a father when I caught fever. Fooled the restaurant owner as per my order and stood as a gentleman by paying the bill secretly. Shared his secrets with me. More over... he brought my father for me on my birthday which is impossible at all.

So...

Giving my virginity for a man like him isn't a big deal. In fact, he is my most charming, famous and breath takingly handsome husband that my dad gifted me.

After all, I am privileged to give him myself completely. That's the least I can do.

..........

" I need to talk with you " I asked him.

" You sure. You are looking tired. Do you want to talk? " he asked me and I nodded my head.

" I am all ears, princess " he whispered and rested his head on my shoulder by hugging me.

" ... I gave my virtue to you, Steve. Which I saved it for my hubby. And losing means a lot to me. My heart and mind needs an answer from me about that. I trusted you, Steve.... don't leave me. Please. " I told him nearly begged him.

I am ready to cry but I held my tears in my eyes.

Steve quickly backed and cupped my face.

" Hey.. I know that you took a daring decision about your virtue. And I am so honoured to have it. I will treasure it and I won't leave YOU at any cost. I even sacrifice my life for you, princess " he promised and I smiled.

" Okay.. let's rest for some time. You are looking so tired " he whispered.

He joined me in the sleep by yanking me towards. I laid my head on his chest and my hands wrapped around his well toned and perfectly designed body where his hand is playing with my hair and other held me to him. We are naked and covered in bed sheet. The room is dark and the curtains are blocking the light. Peacefully, I closed my eyes and fallen asleep.

" Ah " I woke up with a sore pain between my legs.

Slowly wiped my eyes and disappointment hit me hard that Steve is no where around in the room. And there is no sound from bathroom too.

Where he gone?..

But first of all.. I need to ease the pain between my legs with hot water.

I slowly made my way to the bathroom and quickly had a hot shower and dressed myself into dotted a-line dress just for my comfortable.

My steps followed the way to downstairs because Steve isn't there in any of the rooms.

My way to downstairs passed in a deadly silence. Where ate everyone?.

I looked around for them but my hunt stopped when my nostrils found a great smell.

My head turned to the way towards the kitchen and slowly walked towards the chef who is cooking delicious food.

There he is...

Dressed in dark brown plane t-shirt and drew backed his sleeves up to his elbows. Stood at the kitchen counter moving the frying pan like an awarded chef.

A smile escaped from my lips. He is like a walking greek sex god cooking in the kitchen.

I stopped at my step and stood there studying his well designed muscles. Perfect shape and glowing skin. Sexy hair style.