chapter 46

Sophia P.O.V

What if my dress dissolves in the color of the hall!.. I am worried more right now.

" I hope this party does not involve rich heads " I said in the roaring if the music.

" This is just for my employs.. I treat everyone who work for me as an employ. Sooo.. this party may involve triple rich heads too " he said. I sighed and a brunette in red sequinned silk-chiffon gown looking like care of address to Sexy walked towards us. Her breasts blown up and are melting in lustful eyes of men around here. I know her though. She is one of the best model. Her parents named her as Olivia Miller. A sexy, hot and beautiful model.

" Hey, handsome " she addressed Steve. "Hello, Olivia.. thanks for coming " Steve smiled at her and they both exchanged a hug. " My pleasure, darling " she said and she sounds like French accent. He left my hand in the process and I recognised it right now. I folded my hands to my chest observing them having a hot talk.

" Excuse me " I excused myself even though I am getting a angry look from Steve.
What's his problem?.
I made my way to the bartender and took a glass of don't curse me juice. 'Cause I am not alcoholic. And reached Julie with a sway of my hips. This heals are a bit hurting me. I took a seat aside of Julie who is with few more of her colleagues.

" And this is my sexy friend. Sophia. " Julie introduced me to them. I smiled at them and just waved, am not in mood to say Hi also. " Looking like getting out of the party mood, aren't everyone! " she asked and some nodded and some felt useless to nod which includes me. " Then, let us play truth or dare " she supposed. I am fed of with games like this. I shook my head and everyone forced me. " Don't you act like you will regret playing this game. Every party human loves to play this game... guys she is in.. let us start " she yelled and they selected empty Vodka bottle for this game. May lord be on my side.

Julie spun the bottle and it stopped at one in the rest. I didn't paid any concentration as my whole is mind is revolving around Steve. He and Olivia are no where to be seen. I looked around to find a clue of their presence but nothing. Suzie joined us and I left myself to my juice. The bottle stopped at Suzie after few spins of truths and dares.

" That makes the play hot " some one in our group said. Suzie glared at him that she is going to pull a blade through his throat.

" Okay.. what are you for?.. truth or dare! " Julie asked her. " I always say truth... so let's go for dare " she said and everybody rising their eyebrow at her. " Fine.. here, take two taquella shots and kiss him/her who is going to cross the long counter near the corridor " Julie said and we are now being oh my god at her. Suzie smiled at us and everyone is paying our full attention to who Suzie is going to give a hot chocolate kiss. That's gonna be like a Garber from doremon pocket for him.

We found Lucas walking towards the counter from the corridor. He is holding a glass of scotch, I think so. Ooo... " Lucas gets a nice day off " Julie whispered at my side. I smiled and " Yeah.. Come on.. if he cross the counter. I am going to rip his smile off by kissing that handsome. He owes me a compliment. " Suzie said. I chuckled and placed the empty glass on the table. Lucas joined with a girl and they both made their way to cross the counter. Oh my god... whom does Suzie going to kiss in two of them. I gazed at Suzie who is now with painted red lips. I laughed in myself and encouraged Lucas to cross it in my heart because he deserves at least a hug from Suzie even though he didn't complimented her. Lucas smiled at the blonde under his arm. I am suppressing my laugh right now.

" That's a JACKPOT " Julie yelled in shock by cupping her face by herself.

" I am so lucky " Suzie hopped in her seat with delight in her eyes.