chapter 2°

Sophia

It just stroke 12'O clock. I don't know why I haven't slept yet, but I should sleep.

Tomorrow is the final day to submit my assignment. Thinking about that I fallen asleep.

'Father: put the ring on to her ring finger... Miss. Sophia you too

Why I can't able to see his face?

Father: Now you can kiss the bride.

He leaned forward to kiss me but he doesn't.

A bright light covered the entire place.

Slowly I opened my eyes whilst sun is on duty woken me up notifying that I am late today.

But who is that man in my dream?.

By thinking about that I completed my quotidian things and I quickly dressed myself into uniform.

Meanwhile I heard that someone is knocking the door, I know it's no one else than my Mom.

" Sophia, you are getting late to school. Hurry up "

she shouted from outside and I replied back that I will be down in five minutes.

Then I heard that she turned her heel and got down the stairs quickly.

I took my backpack and rushed down the stairs where my dad and mom together waiting for me at the dining table. I gazed at my watch and walked through the way to table.

" Sophia, why are you late today? "

Dad asked whilst eating the slice of bread.

" It took a lot of time to complete my assignment last night "

Quickly I completed my breakfast as Lisa is waiting for me at my door step.

For a say... I am lucky to have a friend like her.

We two always prefer walking than cycling coz our school is few miles away from our street.

Even I am walking , I'm still thinking about the dream that I dreamt of last night.

" Hey, what are thinking Sophia? "She patted on my shoulder.

" Last night, I had a dream. " I expressed my thought out because Lisa is my childhood friend and never left me alone in any situation

Moreover, she never bite other ears about my personals.

Although so many tried to break our friendship but we never parted.

" Did you dreamt of marrying me?" she whispered my dream as she known already.

" you are right "I turned my face to see the time.

" Sophia, are you crazy? " she yelled at me.

" Don't think too much, you are not the bridegroom " we reached.

" Sophia, I am getting confused "Lisa gazed at me in disbelief.

" My bad luck... I am unable to see his face "

" How he look?... Atleast define his features" Her enthusiasm about my dream is clearly appears in her eyes." Don't tell me that he is chris" She continued.

" He might be " By yelling that I quickly stepped into our classroom.

" what? " Lisa followed me until I reached my desk.

" Lisa, if you aren't in your seat.. Prof. Vasquez may kick you out." she turned her heel fast to take her seat.

Still the man in my dream making my mind out of control.

Hey handsome please leave my mind. I have a serious work to concentrate on.

____________________________________

Sorry
That was a short chapter
But the next are long ones.

|Edited|