chapter 48

Steve P.O.V

Her feather like kisses making me hard. Her skin is as soft as like her lips. I am so desperate for her. Her every move sends electricity to my groin. It's getting tough to resist my feelings towards her. I quickly rolled on her and hovered her. Her eyes are glowing with victory. I smirked at her and lifted into my arms. And dropped her in the bathtub after all her warnings at me. She wiped out the water on her face. Her now water shirt is damp and fucking looking sexy. I shook my thoughts and leaned forward towards her. " Be ready by 8'O clock. I will pick you up... I have something to do and you can have a tour of our island, chauffeur will be waiting for you outside the penthouse. " I said and turned around.

" What?.. I am not going with him. Do you heard me!. I am not going with him. Idiot " I heard her yells way out with me. I closed the door behind me and quickly got freshen.

____________________________________

Sophia P.O.V

" I myself got into this shit, Idiot " I mumbled walking out dressing my self in comfortable clothes leaving my hair freely.

" Good morning, Ma'am " he bid me by bowing his head. " My name is Joseph. You can call me Joes " he said by opening the car door for me. I smiled at him and entered in. Sooner we left that place.

My eyes roaming all around the surroundings. We are driving away from the bank of the sea.

" Ma'am, where would you like to go? " he asked me. I am starving from the night. I need food to fill the manhole in my stomach. " Take me to a restaurent.
I am hungry " I said. He nodded his head and turned the steering to his left. And parked at the small not so cozy restaurent.

" Come. " I said by stepping forward. He shook his head saying sorry. I turned my head to him and " Hey, Joes.. treat me as a friend. Now, come on " I said and he thought for a while. " Are you waiting for a punch from me? " I said by folding my hands. He smiled at me and we both walked in. I gave the same order for both. He is alike with my tastes.

" You can be free with me. I am not like the devil who offered you the job " I said by sipping my juice. He chuckled and " He is the devil, Ma'am. He just behaves with the behaviour of the opposite person " he said. " Oh!.. you are like, the pawn of believers " I said and dropped the glass on the table. We got our order. Well, I am now stabbing the grilled meat hoping this will hurt Steve as I am hurting it. I am pissed off.

" Why don't you tell me about yourself?.. you know, I love to hear about people's biography " I said. His eyes left and then dropped to me. He is not that 30's. May be just 25 or 28.

" I sometimes works as a chauffeur and works mainly at a restaurent which my Mom owns. My wife helps my Mom. I have two little Satan's. And my dad works as a manager in SJ group of companies. " he said. I nodded at him and " So, you afe doing this job to pay some tax stuff " I said. He chuckled. " What for? " I asked him. " We no need to pay the tax here... Actually, Mr.Steve owns this island. After few years, he gave 3/4th of this island for tourism, restaurent stuff etc set at liberty. " he said by chewing. " Then, what's the use of starting a company here? " I asked him. " It is just like a type of bank. We can save our earning there and can loan in any emergency. " he replied. " Mmm.. so, it's liberal for all compared to the city " I said. "Not at all, Ma'am. We too have hospitals, police force, shopping malls, etc. It's just a type of Bahamas, Maldives. " he replied. " Great " I replied and added more sauce to my slice.

" How about yours? " he asked me. I liftedy head to him and " What about mine? " I asked in return. " I mean, your relationship with Sir. " he said. I swallowed my food for my stomach to digest in a way possible. "He is caring for you. Please get my point, he is been calling me to take care of you since our left for the breakfast. " he said. I stuffed my mouth to hide my blush hearing that Steve is so protective in my matter. I then had a sip of the pine juice.