chapter 42

Steve P.O.V

One step....

Two steps....

Third s-............

I stopped at the third step memorizing the last few encounters with her.

FUCK.

I cursed myself.

I had been rude from the first of our meet.

She had been through my shit when she is not with any remarks.

I can mention few mistakes of mine.
One is with Suzie in the cabin.
Another two with Rebecca.

Is was crystal clear.

God!.... what should I do now!...

As I ran my hands through my hair, I observed a moment in Sophia. I quickly hid myself behind the space between the door and the wall.

I stood there still she walked out of the church. And I texted Mark not to mention my presence to her here at any cost.

I kept my mobile inside my pant pocket when it buzzed suddenly. I took it out and my lips wanted to smile.

It's....

............my

....................princess.

" Hello, " I said.

" Good morning, sir " she bid me.

" Mm " I just mummed.

" Where should I drop this package, sir? " she asked me.

I can't dare to show her up to the family again. They may insult her or may suffocate her. I can't promise that nothing will happen when she meets them again after a long time.

" Leave them with Mark. He will handle the rest and you can rest for today. You are sounding tired " I said.

" My tiredness doesn't make an excuse for my work. I can handle it as long as my desire to complete my part of work, sir " she said.

Now.. she sounds like my girl, my Sophia who changed me into a man and attested that my heart never broken before.

" I got it if you are to it then " I replied and seized the call before dropping it into my pocket.

It's playtime Steve. Go and get her back.

I drove back to office where Suzie stood at the entrance of my cabin.

" Is there a problem with your chair, Suzie? " I asked her.

" I am waiting for you, sir " she said.

" What for? "

" Miss. Helen Johnson called for you to inform that she is leaving with your grandmother back for New York just to spend these two months there to take care of Miss. Emma Robert " she said and I nodded my head.

" Okay.. let me know after their safe landing " I said and walked in after observing her nod for my order.

I quickly backed to her in a swift moment which amazed her.

" Can you tell me your bra size! " I whispered in her ear.

She blushed to my question and downed her head to the floor.

She opened her mouth to reply when the elevator dinged presenting my beautiful wife dressed in simple which helps her to be comfortable.

I moved my two fingers for Suzie to mind her business. She huffed and went back to her desk.