chapter 24

Sophia P.O.V

I heard that some one is calling me with sweet and slow voice.

I opened my eyes slowly where Steve leaned beside of me and gazing at me.

" Good morning, Mrs. Steve " the word which he ended the sentence made me to realize that I am his wife.

It's sounds amazing.

And hearing that from Steve.. really makes my day.

I gazed at him.

" Good morning " I replied.

He chuckled.

" It's already eight... You are still sleeping. Wake up " he said by reminding the time.

" I am sleepy Steve. Just one hour " I again closed my eyes.

" Sophia, I need to attend board meeting.. wake up you sleepy head " he yelled at my ear loudly and continued to say something in the same pitch, quickly I closed his mouth with my hand and I concluded that I am still holding is hand on the other side.

He gazed at me with a different look.

" I need some rest Steve. You can do your things by yourself for today " I said by lowering my voice.

He stared at me for a second and laughed a bit behind my hand.

He nodded his hand as I loosen the grip and he took his hand off from me.

" Okay " he replied and got off from the bed.

I covered my bed sheet over to my head and I can hear the sounds that Steve is making while closing the bathroom door.

After some time he walked out and opened his wardrobe. He took his suit out.

I know that perfect people always do their works by themselves, they won't need anyone's help.

I concentrated on my sleeping.

After five minutes some one started pulling my bed sheet.

I turned around where Steve slept beside of me.

" What about your board meeting? " I asked him where he turned to other side.

" Quill informed me that meeting was postponed tonight.. so I need to sleep now to attend tonight's meeting " he replied by grabbing my bed sheet.

I chuckled.

" What about a nice coffee? " I again asked him to disturb.

He didn't replied.

I leaned forward to see whether he slept or not.

He closed his eyes but how can a person sleep in few minutes.

I turned my head, suddenly he dragged me back into his hug tightly.

" Steve, you will be late to office then " I said by gazing at him.

" Nothing will happen " he replied and closed his eyes.

" But.. " I tried to ask him another question but he stopped me by closing my mouth with his hand.

And I am not letting him to sleep now.

I got rid of his hand and " but Steve... " he again stopped me with another hand.

I again got rid of his hand and
" Steve... " this time he again stopped me but not with his hands.

He just leaned forward and kissed me.