chapter 43

Sophia P.O.V

I moved away from him but in a blink of an eye.. he pulled me back into his arms and " Thank you, Miss. Sophia. " he said.

" And.. you don't want to deed both mother and father roles for him. From now on just be a mother to him and I will be his father.. if you want... I can be your husband too " he whispered in my ear.

" I have my husband " I lied by gritting teeth.

" Am I looking like a fool to you. I know that you may came here for him but don't you dare to say he didn't cheated on you " he said.

His investigation on me went to vain. Anyway, he is trusting that I got cheated by an invisible, unexisted man.

" Why did he cheated on you?.. you are looking more beautiful than before, aren't you! " he asked me. My back is still facing his front.

" The reason which made you to hate me reasons the same for him too " I lied.

" Ohh!.. He known about the baby father right " he said.

I kept quiet because sometimes silence is an answer for heartbreaking questions.

" What about his baby then! " One more unrelevant question.

" Leave me. " I said by trying to get out of his grip.

" Cool.. you don't want to answer anymore questions. Go and do your work " he said and left me.

I walked out of the room without turning back.

-----------------------

Steve P.O.V

" That's what I am saying. Hand this files to Kevin in the meantime you guys complete rest of the work. I need a overall presentation by tomorrow " I said and walked out of my conference room.

I made my way through the corridor which corners Sophia's cabin. Our last withstand left us both in anger. The lies she told me and the facts I revealed stretched us to the end. I maybe harsh at her this afternoon but my rage is real and have my reasons.

Whatever it is... From now on, My every step is to reach her and to live with her. I need to apologize for my mistake but she too need to apologize for her mistakes. When she steps forward for it.. I will too until then I will execute my plan to near her.

I slowly made my way towards her cabin which is closed with large class walls. I can see her from outside. Her back is facing me and she is drawing on the paper.

I opened her room door quietly and removed my coat slowly.

" Don't worry about me. I will be back in half an hour. We will do it together " she is talking in Bluetooth.

To whom she is talking to and what are they going to do together!.

I quickly rushed towards her but stopped when I heard her talking again.

" Mama is doing her work, Winnie. Why don't you help Aunt Rosie in cooking?.. " she said and I stopped there and smiled.

" Okay, Iron man. I promise " she said and seized the call.

" That's so quick. I wanted to talk with him.. why did you ended the call so soon " I asked her.

She turned back afraidly and calmed herself after seeing me.

" I am sorry. I don't know that you sneaked into my cabin " god! That's an apology and a slap to me.

I made my way to the table and sat on it and rested my left leg on it by placing my whole weight on my right.