chapter 50

Steve P.O.V

This is what I dreamt of. This is for what I eagered. To have her in my arms back again. She is sleeping like a kid who slept after playing entire day.

My black shirt on her is driving me crazy for her. I smiled at her.

Because... Here the mother of my child is sleeping like a child in my arms.

To say... I am waiting for one more baby that I last night tried and will try until she conceive again. I want to spend every single second with my baby from day one. And I can grow three children. Infact they are so liitle, I can even grow 100 children. I chuckled and pecked her lips by rubbing my hand gently on her stomach under the comforter.

_______

" What is bothering you, princess? " I asked her by dropping her breakfast infront of her. She lifted her head to me and " Winnie and Amy " she murmured.

I sighed and I know that she is missing them a lot.

" In a short time. I grew so much love towards Amy, and it's bothering me about them " she replied by eating her food.

I smiled at her and " Okay, we will leave tonight then " I replied taking her for one more love making session.

____________________________________

Sophia P.O.V

" Mama.. I missed you " Amy hugged me as Winnie kissed on my cheek. As Steve came forward they both rushed towards him leaving me. I smiled at them but thinking about my promise to Rebecca, I can't smile anymore.

One week later.

I don't how I spent a week. It just went off like a meteor. It's time to convince Winnie and leave my good byes to everyone.

This week was always memorable. Every time, Steve comes off from work and relieves himself from stress playing with the kids being like a kid along with them.

They started preparing cards for his father and few for me. Me and Amy attracted to one another more like real mom and daughter.

My bond with Lisa and Kevin grew back to same like in past. And thank god! No one mentioned about Aunt Helen and grandma. Even though Winnie asked about his grandmothers.. Steve assured him that he will soon meet them. I am feeling relieved after hearing to that my mom is doing best, Steve once told me when I asked about him.

Last night, I got a message from Rebecca that she is ready with everything. My heart churned.

A week with everyone and especially with Steve didn't letting me to leave them again. He is planning to make one more baby of us. I smiled at that thought. Yes, it's possible.

Now, me along with Lisa are in home. Winnie is in his room and the rest too. I already packed our belonging we brought here with us.

From tomorrow, Rebecca owns everything.
I gazed at the bed. We used to sleep with our childen on this and from tomorrow, Steve along with Rebecca including their children will sleep here.

Me and Winnie will sleep in one bed far away from them and back to our usuals. There will be no good night and good morning kisses from Steve. No cuddlings. No love makings. No scoldings. No discussions. No arguments. And no happiness. Just me and Winnie again. I know that I am being selfish of taking Winnie away from his father even though he had every right on him. He should have take custody of his son but he didn't and I appreciate it.

I need to leave before anyone finds about us. I walked towards Winnie's room where he is looking at his and Steve's photo. I cleared my throat and he hid the frame behind him. I slowly walked towards him and sat on the edge of the bed. He leaned to me and kissed on my cheek. I smiled and kissed on his forehead. I think everyone left for bath.