chapter 4°

Sophia P.O.V

After the completion of my arts class, me and Lisa are working together to paint an antique flower vase in our division. I concentrated on painting the vase as Lisa is still browsing something in internet. My fellow friend.

"Lisa, what you are doing in your mobile? "she need to submit her work by tomorrow but she didn't had a thought about that. Oh god! Give her peace tomorrow.

" I am in important work, Don't disturb me? " she not even gazed at me. Anyway, it gave me relief because she at least forgotten to ask me about the man in my dream. At least she is occupied with something that interests her now.

I left her for her business and completed painting the vase. Doing something which you like satisfies your heart.

It stroke 5 before ten minutes.

" Lisa, mom will shout about the late ... Let's start getting home" I finished my sentence where a familiar personality stood along with us. I noticed that it is the tall handsome, Chris. Lisa took her backpack and turned around to face me. She noticed by adjusting her bag. She grinned and guess what there is something that grin says, I hope she is not digging a hole behind me.

" Oh! You are here already "She said by handing my paint brush in return. What she mean by already!

" Do you know that he will come!? " this is the question you should ask when you are in a situation like this. After all, I am the one who doesn't know about what was happening around me. But why he is here anyways?

" Hey, don't misunderstand her... I am here to offer a lift for you. " what.. lift!?.I turned my gaze to him. I don't think that I am paralysed.

" Thanks for your offer but no thanks, we prefer walking. " I observed a disappointed look in his face. That's hard. I should have accepted his offer. But I don't like to join you Mr. Playboy. Bye-bye.

" Its Okay, see you tomorrow... bye" he left us alone. God.must.be.crazy. How can a playboy act so innocent in front of truly innocent girls minus Lisa, I don't think she is innocent after knowing that they both are into some conspiracy. Maybe it's a big but not a problem because I did not said it out loud. You guys don't comment.

" Lets go" we both walked out of school gates .

" Why you rejected his offer? " finally she asked the question which she wants to ask from the period he left.

" Do you want a reason or an answer!" she was confused by my reply.

" Sophy, don't make me confused... " she already knows the reason but she wants to hear from me.
" Aren't you in love with him?" She continued with another question.

" No Lisa, I can't clarify that" because I am just loving my present and I haven't dreamt about what my future be like. I taught to myself.
But Lisa isn't like me, she always dreamt of marrying a man who can make her happy all the time and she wants a great company like me through out her life.

If I hate anything, she understands and never asks about that in anyway. I like that thing more in her.

Silently, we reached out for home.

There isn't much difference for my house and to hers.
With in second knock, my mom opened the door with wide smile on her face along with tension in her eyes. She continued that on her face till I reached my room.

"Sophy, I need to talk with you. " she yelled out, it reached my ear and I looked down the stairs where she is standing at end of the steps.

" Emma, let her get shower first..."My dad turned his head up to see me,
" Sophy, we will talk about that later, you just concentrate on your studies... that's all we need". I can't understand why they were behaving so strange today, and about what they are talking?
"Okay, dad" I turned my heel into my room. Later, I finished my dinner quietly and I bid them good night.

Before falling asleep, I have to do one thing. I set my drawing board on easel and I should draw the sketch of the man in my dream. So I may find him with that drawing. His features were so clear and they made me to draw easily. With in half an hour, I finished drawing his sketch except his face because I can't able to see his face clearly in the bright light at that time.

" Lisa will be surprised by seeing this" I rolled down the sheet and kept that in my drawer carefully. I will be satisfied if the man in my dream is my loved one but I didn't loved anyone.

Any how, I need to take rest. Sooner I just closed my eyes and in second minute I fallen asleep.

The next day, I completed my break fast in the morning and waiting for Lisa in my balcony. Today we are going for shopping to buy Gouache paint set which makes my painting more beautiful and realistic. I heard a knock on my door.

" Come in" I yelled.

" what are you looking at? " where I just perceiving the sketch drawn last night.

" Sophy, I had something to share with you" she said by reaching me and I rolled down the sheet.

" what I want to hear from you! " I turned my body to her. She showed me CEO Steve Johnson photo in her cellphone.

" Lisa what are you going to tell me? "I was confused of knowing about what she gonna tell me!. She handed her cell phone to me.

" See, He is one of the billionaire in our country... "I gazed at his photo, she continued her talk.

" And dad is working under him in his company " she said.

Oh my god! I didn't know about that till now. Dad never shares anything with me about his work or about his job. There isn't a chance to get shocked by hearing to that because he maintains everything confidential even about his birthday also.

" One and only son of Helen and William Johnson... they weren't rich at first. When Mr. Steve is 14 his father died in an accident... his mother can't believed that for years. What if anything happens to her?, he was afraid of that and with in 3years he completed MBA... Masters in business administration. The main thing he did after gaining one year salary is to build an Art gallery" I am surprised of listening to the last word Art gallery. She observed my look.

" Yes, William had a passion at paintings. So he did that for her mom, at least she can see her husband in it. Now it is in first position of presenting wonderful paintings. And you know one thing... " she cupped my face with her hands and " Your 'Day dream' is one in that art gallery... Do you know who is the customer of that painting! "

I am amazed that how can my painting be sold without my involvement.

"Mr. Steve bought your painting from his art gallery and presented it to his mother on his parents anniversary."

" How can my painting sold out without my involvement ?"I questioned her.

"Oh!... Chris helped me in that. Ah, you painted it well and you should need an appreciation for that. so..."
she whispered the words.

" Good cooperation" I said by swiping his photo to find more of his photos and I observed him along with a girl, Lisa gazed down at her phone.

" She was Elizabeth... his girlfriend in past years" she said.

" Then, who is in present?" She thought for a while.

" After break up with Ava, Scarlett and Jenny. He is free now " I hate people like him who actually a playboy.

" Many girls are ready to marry him or at least they were hoping for a date with him. And some of them were ready to " I closed her mouth before she complete the dirty sentence.

" Don't ever dare to say his name again in front of me. And I think you completed your investigation on him"

she nodded her head.

I know rich people have lot of money but they had a scarce of character.

...I had a good impression on him before few minutes but when I heard about his relationships with girls, its gone completely gone.
I will be lucky if my husband isn't like that.

Hope for the best.

______________

Hope you guys like this chapter.
Don't give up..
There is a lot more stuff,
I guess you guys like it.

|edited|