chapter 22

Author P.O.V

Steve arose up quickly in the morning and got readied where Nanny knocked the door holding a magazine along with a coffee tray in her hands.

Steve took off his phone from the table and opened the door.

" what happened Steve? Why you dressed yourself in normal clothes! Are you not going to office? " she asked him as Steve took the magazine.

" No... I am going to bring Sophia back to home. Kevin will manage today's work " he read the headlines.

Magazine mentioned Mr. Robert as the BEST PERSONALITY OF THE YEAR.

Steve felt happy by seeing his photo on the cover page of the TIMES.

On the other hand, Sophia is now ready to head back.

But someone will be there definitely who hate other's smile.

Linda met her father in a restaurant early in the morning.

She walked in and took her seat in front of his father.

" What's happening Linda? Is everything going fine! I am afraid? " he said by dropping the water glass on the table.

" Dad, you just did your part very well in my script and it resulted as I expected... Robert Uncle died " she said by laughing slightly.

" Of course dear... Because I did hurt him too deeply " no one can know about his sarcastic mind.

" And it started its effect with in small time... I am happy now. Thank you.. Thank you so much Linda " he continued.

" Don't be happy... He deserves more and I planned everything perfectly. Just do what I say? " Linda said by turning her face towards Sebastian.

" I need to destroy him completely... Sophia should be away from him for rest of her life and I will be with him. And I need to grab his company from him. Not only that, I need to grab everything of Sophia's " Linda planned a conspiracy.

" what you are gonna do now?... I mean your plan " Sebastian asked her daughter.

She shifted her gaze to Sebastian.

" My next move is to grab Steve's company " Sebastian unable to understand her words.

" What? How can you do that? And there is no use for you by doing that! " he replied..

" Dad.. Do you want to be a billionaire or not? " she asked him.

" Of course dear but.. " he didn't completed his sentence and Linda took the lead..

" Don't worry, I planned perfectly... trust me " he nodded his head.

" What's your plan? " he asked her.

" Simple... we are going to make Steve as a patient. " she replied as Sebastian gazed at her.

" what?... " Linda understood that her father didn't understood her words.

" Hmm.. You know company share holders never wants a health problem from CEO " Sebastian lost his mind.

" So, we are going to prove that Steve is suffering with a disorder who can forget anything and by proving this, board men won't agree him to continue as a CEO. They select other person in that position, at that time.. Our favourable person will announce your name as Robert uncle is no more they will select you and I prove that he also forget her wife because of this disorder... Sophia will leave him and I will be his princess... but to do this we need a fellow who blindly trust me " they both fell in thinking as Linda got an idea.