chapter 47

👆see the wonders.. Photo of Steve and Sophia. I thought a name for it... mmm... a chin kiss😃. Am I sounding screw loose. Yeah! Of course I am, I am being a blah blah girl. Don't mind me... continue reading dears..

That evening...

" Sir.. we don't have to fear for him. We are having the best engineers " My assistant manager said raising politely from his chair.
" And we can't guarantee their stay here permanently, Mr. Finn. " I replied.

" Then, we can buy his staff in another case, sir " one more voice giving a suggestion. They won't work now. " We are perfect in every aspect. How can he? " another voice. Are they discussing about the problem or being a problem to me!. They are discussing the rubbish. I rose up and walked back to the glass wall. They paused for seconds and continued their blathering. I jobbed my hands in my pant pockets and catching the sight of the beautiful city.

❝ ᴡᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʀᴇ ᴏғ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍs. ɪғ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ɪɴ, ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ, ᴡᴇɪɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ, ᴄᴀʟᴄᴜʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ.

Such a silly childish philosophy of my Dad. And always a belief of Uncle Robert. Finally, always a lives saver of mine. I employment so many people per year, their families depend on the sum I give. I am weighing such a huge responsibility. Many works for me and many gives me profit by having faith in me. How can I neglect this!.. This is not a small problem? Company first.. everything is next..

" May I come in sir " I heard Clara seeking for my permission. " Come in " I replied. Every one chose to be quiet when my eyes shot at them. " Sir, You have a guest waiting for you in the lobby " she said and I pulled my eyebrows together. " Who is it? " I asked her by buttoning my suit. " It's Mr. Amon Davies, sir " she said and the rest in the room widened their eyes. I smirked and " let him have a seat in my office. I am about to be there in a minute " I said and Clara walked out. I signed everyone to leave the room and made my way out after knowing that I am alone.

------

" Come in " I said after hearing a knock on the door. The door opened revealing two devilish blue eyes showing infront of me a 6'2" man.

He made his way towards my desk and had a seat leaving his two guards out of my cabin

He made his way towards my desk and had a seat leaving his two guards out of my cabin. We are surrounded in closed atmosphere.

" Excellent " he said taking a view of my cabin. He accent proves tgat he is a Brazilian.

" Thanks for your compliment " I replied by dropping the paper on my desk. He crossed his hands over the other and rested his palm on his thigh and supporting his jaw with his right. I tilted my head to see the entire view of his professional style. " Looks and sounds like a devil too " I said.