chapter 23

S

teve P.O.V

Max and Candy played with Sophia and both tired of showing their love on Sophia. Sooner Kevin reached home at 5'O clock.

He handed me the file which needs immediate gaze.

I placed it down on my working table in my work room.

He also finished solving the gallery problem and that's all because of Sophia.

She helped me a lot in saving my dad's memory.

What can I give her instead! Also she doesn't like anything which I wanted to gift her.

I chuckled where Max gazed at me continuously. He changed his plate when Sophia entered into this house.

" Remember Max.. I am the owner and I can change your daily menu anytime. Also I found another girl for you.. do you want to know who is she?... Dolly, new neighbour.. looks beautiful.. " max turned his head to Candy and shifted his look to me.

I signed him with my eyebrow.

But he just left me by showing his tail.

This is not fair.

Is he in love with Candy..!!

Oh god Max don't do that.

Anyway I wanna concentrate on my work.

But what Sophia is doing?

I walked towards our room and stepped in where Sophia is gazing at the certificate and the gold medal.

What's in that to look!

" Do you like them? " She turned her head to me.

" No, in fact I hate them "

What?

Does anybody hate to have awards!?

" ..Why? " I asked her.

" Hmm, it may awarded for my talent but it also mentioned that no one is talented than me... That I don't like " she said.

" What? I didn't get your theory " I replied.

She walked through the way to me and handed the certificate.

What she is trying to say?

She also handed me a white paper along with few pens.

" Sophia, what are you doing? " She gazed at me.

" Let me explain... What you are having in your hands! " Does she got blind.

" A certificate and white paper " I replied.

" They both were just papers and came from the trees... But tell me.. does a certificate is valuable or a white paper? " she asked me.