chapter 38

Sophia P.O.V

Oh My God!... I gained 2kg's extra in my weight.

Why I neglected to maintain a diet!..

Oh No!. I can't imagine myself looking fat.

What to do?

" What on earth you are examining yourself in the mirror?" Steve whispered at my ear by wrapping his hands around my waist.

It's all because of him.

He is making me to cross my diet.

" I gained in my weight and that's because of you " I said looking at myself in the mirror.

" What will happen? " he asked me.

" What are you expecting to happen? " I asked him.

" You know.. I wished to marry a fat girl but I married a thin girl. Am I bothering. " he said.

I turned my head to him.

" Aren't you happy in marrying me? " I asked him.

" Of course I am happy.. but " he tried to say something which I would not like to hear from him.

I zipped his mouth with my palm.

" Shut your mouth " I replied by turning back to the mirror.

" Okay.. but.. princess " he continued to say something whilst I am studying myself in the mirror.

" What I am thinking is to go out for a walk " he quickly lifted me up in a bridal style and rushed towards the bathroom by grasping my clothes from the wide clothes rack.

In a blink, he undressed my shirt snap buttons.

And I am revealed just wearing my undergarments.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!

What on earth he is doing??!!!

He closed his eyes and drove his hands from top of my head to my waist by dressing me in a dry cotton multi coloured t-shirt. And covered me in a long cardigan sweater.

" Don't worry, I closed my eyes and you can take breathe normally " he said.

I chuckled and leaned forward to him where he is tying my waist band and tucking my head in a knitted winter cap.

I inhaled his cologne, " You have a right to explore your wife, Steve. You can open your eyes. I won't restrict you " I whispered at his ear leaving him for tempting.

In a second, he tucked me to the wall behind me with gluing my hands to the height of my head with his hands.

He slowing opened his eyes and my heart beat raised.

" If you continue teasing me.. I don't retract my feelings anymore, princess and you will scream out louder to wake up even the corpse if I start making love with you " he replied by placing feathery kisses from my jaw line to my neck line touching the earlobe in the way.