chapter 25

Steve P.O.V

Grandma gazed at me and " Will you take care of her? " She asked me doubtfully.

I nodded my head and she slowly took her supporting stick.

I helped her to walk out and sooner my car driver took her away from the hospital.

I turned my heel and slowly walked into the ward and quickly opened the door where Sophia is trying to get down from the bed. I ran through her and stopped her from getting down with broken leg.

I held her arm.

" Sophia, you need some rest... Your wound is deep " I stopped her.

" Why it injured deeply? Oh god,.." she said and...

..why the wound is deep means she rolled down from three floors not just a floor.

I chuckled in myself.

" I need to use the restroom " she said slowly by turning her face away from me.

I understood her feeling.

" Okay.. I will call the nurse " I replied and took my hands off her by turning but a grip at my wrist stopped me.

I turned back.

" No need of anyone's help.. I can go by myself. Don't call anyone " she said and tried to get down but she can't able to drag herself down.

She is moaning with pain and I can't able to see her like that.

I quickly lifted her into my arms.

" Steve.. what are you doing? " She yelled at my ear.

" Keep quiet " I gazed at her where she is seeing me.

She thought for a while and placed her hands around my neck.

I laughed at the end of my lips.

She is increasing my feelings when she looks at me like that ever before when we were fighting.

I walked front towards the restroom which is few steps aside of the bed.

We reached the sill.

" Drop me here " she asked me and I did as she said.

She slowly tried herself to walk in and she did.

After few minutes she opened the door and I took her back to the bed. She rested her ass on the bed.

" Do you need anything to eat? " I asked her.

She gazed at me and nodded her head.

I turned to reach the couch which is to the wall of another side of her bed.

" What about the board meeting? " She asked me.

I turned my head to her.

" It postponed to upcoming Friday" I replied by setting my ass on the couch.

" What doctor said? " She asked me as I gazed at her.

" I already told you about that... You need to take rest Sophia" I said where she closed her eyes and rested her head on the pillow.

I shouldn't have left her alone.

I never wanted to see her like this.

I walked towards her and slowly ran my fingers through her hair.

" Don't worry about me... I am feeling better " she slowly whispered and I set my ass beside her on the bed.

I glanced at her where she is still closing her eyes.