chapter 51

Narrator P.O.V

" I am sorry, someone hit me hard on my head and they took away Winnie from me " Lucas said by gasping where Steve is waiting for Sophia who agreed to live with him after hearing to the truth and seeing the proofs.

" What the crap? " He yelled and a car sped off with high speed infront of them there revealing Sophia's yells. Steve got into his car along with Lucas and they chased the car.

Sophia's mouth is closed by Anton in the back seat the one who went to prison for misbehaving with her in the club and released after a warning.

" Don't let her speak again " a voice warned Anton.

" Fucking bitch.. she is getting out of my control, Amon. " He said. Sophia is trying to get rid of Anton where he is squeezing at her private places to stop her fighting back. Tears started from her eyes. Amon watched her from the front mirror.

" Take your filthy hands off her orelse I will stop the car and hand her to Steve " Amon said with a groan.

" We kidnapped her to enjoy not to feed her, I hope you don't forgot about it Mr.Amon " Anton said. Sophia's hands tied to her back and her legs too.

" I. changed. My. Decision... She is innocent. And I fucking want her " Amon said as Steve's car isgetting near and near.

HE called Kevin to check on Becca and he informed him that she went out before half an hour. Steve groaned and asked him to check for Winnie.

Where as Amon started driving into an open area arguing with Anton and he understood that their argument aren't in favour to Amon. So he stepped on the breaks turning the stearing to his left and stopped facing Steve's car.

Steve is burning with rage. He stopped the vehicle few feets away from them and rushed out along with Lucas.

Amon smirked and pulled out Sophia from Anton hands. He pointed a gun to Anton's head and faced Steve.

" Amon.. leave her. " Steve yelled.

Amon chuckled and " Don't get angry boss. I am not the one kidnapped your sweet wife. This motherfucker did and I did not like the offer he gave me. So, I turned against him... But I have a great offer for you " he said back by shouting. Sophia is on the ground unconsciously.

" Fuck.. I am ready to give you my company, leave her. I will do what you want me to. " Steve replied.

Amon chuckled and " No. No... I don't want any of your companies. In fact, I leave everyone free if you give me your girlfriend " he asked him. Steve fisted his hands. Releasing smoke from his nostrills and from his ears.

" I will take care of her like a princess and will love her more than her father do... I want her.. leave her to me and take away yours and everyone's company from me. That's sounds like a best offer. " He said.

Steve stepped front and Amon took another gun to point it at Sophia.

" Don't you dare, Steve. I will kill her. I know how important she is to you and I too want her. I am not here to give her away to you, and I either kill her to win over you " he said.

" God!.. Are you gone mad?.. she is my wife. I even sacrifice my life for her, Mr. Amon " Steve roared with gritted teeth.

" What?... Wife... When did you guys married? " He asked him in confusion.

Steve exchanged the same look and turned his head to Lucas. HE turned his back to Amon and chuckled at her.

" Why are you laughing? " He asked Steve.

His laugh continued and " why the fuck reasons your laugh right now? " Amon shouted at him. Steve lifted his head to Amon and signed him to come near him.