chapter 8

Do me a favour dears. Please make me smile by clicking the star in the end of the chapter and please share your feelings with me by commenting friends.

Steve P.O.V

My behaviour is too strange in these days.

This girl is irritating me. How can her parents manage things with her?

I think she slept.

Slowly I turned my body to face her, she is sleeping.

I am amazed that Robert has a beautiful daughter.

I observed her closely and clearly for the first time after marriage.

Moonlight is falling into our room through the glass window.

Literally, No one judged me to do anything and no one dare to talk with me face to face.

But this girl locked me in the bathroom. And made me to apologize.

In my life, I never asked anyone to forgive me not even my mom or Linda, it's Sophia who forgiven me.

Her skin is glowing in the moonlight like a pebble shining under sunshine, I can see the softness of her skin.

Neatly shaped eyebrows, darkened eyelids, straight nose, Rosie lips, fully loaded cheeks.

Her eyes are strained by teasing me and now resting peacefully.

She covered the bed sheet up to her waist.

Our room is so cool because of sea breezes.

She is feeling cold although room heaters are still in switch on mode.

I adjusted her bed sheet up to her neck and now it will be hot for her. I also adjusted the bangs of her hair slowly.

She is the last wish of my dad. And the last memory of my dad. I am not Happy in marrying her, we may lead our lives separately and happily if we get... divorced.

Mom will kill me if I do that but I need my dad's memory to live happily. I can manage the consequences after our divorce.

I placed my head on my pillow and started staring at the ceiling.

Sooner I fallen asleep.

It's just like a dream.
I am dreaming of travelling in a ship in the sky, will it happen! Suddenly a loud sound made me to get out of sleep. I slowly opened my eyes and looked around.

Sophia isn't there beside of me. But I heard a sound of shower. She is already in the bathroom.

I quickly got off from my bed and walked to see the sun through the glass.

When ever I see him he reminds my past which I hate the most.

I wanna see my dad, does it happens?,
of course it will... only after my death.

My dad always tell me when I am studying in California, at that time my age is twelve.

Everyday I end up talking with my dad, he is my best friend than a perfect father. When ever I want to see my dad, I just close my eyes and he will be in front of me when I open my eyes.