𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞

"Now tell me, what lies have those demon slayers have been feeding my sweet little angel~"

Muzan held her chin tightly so that it started to cause discomfort for her, while his other hand snaked its way around her waist and she stiffened from his touch.

"No response? There has to be something my dear, I'm sure those demon slayers told you a lot of things." He taunted noting her terrified gaze, the same look he was used to seeing to demons. "I quite like how you look at me dearest."

"W-What look?" She stuttered and placed her hands on his chest to try and push him away. "Let go of me."

"I'm afraid you are not in a position to demand such things my dear, now that you know my true nature, I suppose I could drop the theatrics." His red eyes glowed under the moonlight, catching her off guard for a moment. "Your mine Y/N, while it is early I decided to let you know that you are mine."

"I'm what?! Y-Your insane, I am not your property. And will never be." After those words left her lips, she cried out when his hand started to tighten his hold on her waist.

"We will see about that, but for now you never answered my question. It is rude and not a trait I like, now tell me what have they been telling you?" He whispered and lowered his head towards her ear on purpose, he inhaled her scent that has been making him mad for weeks that he was not around her.

Muzan felt her shiver that it brought a sadistic gleam on his eyes, burying his face to the curve of her neck. He lightly grazed his teeth on her external carotid artery, which was located just under her jaw.

"What are you doing?!" She squeaked surprised by his bold actions, she tried to wiggle out of his hold but it did not get her anywhere.

"My dear, you should know by now that your efforts to escape my arms are futile." Muzan stated before a frown etched on his face. "It seems that the insect has decided to visit you again..."

"Insect?..." The Progenitor let go of her, before placing his index finger against his lips and he pressed himself against the wall near the dark corner of her room.

Her eyes widened when she heard the familiar yells of her childhood friend, she opened her mouth to scream and warn him but shut it immediately when she saw Muzan glared at her.

"If you give him even a little hint that I am here, consider B/N dead Y/N..." She gulped and felt utterly helpless, as she knew about Muzan's dislike about Daichi.

She just hoped that Daichi would leave immediately, when she doesn't reply to his calls.

"Y/N I have fantastic news! Where are you? I have a lead where B/N is." Her childhood friend could be heard from her room.

Tears started to form on the corner of her eyes, when she heard his loud footsteps nearing her room.

'Please do not let Daichi die.'

She kept repeating those words inside her mind like a mantra, closing her eyes tightly and her nails digging into her skin.

"Y/N, are you asleep yet?" Her childhood friend gently knocked on her door, Muzan's eyes didn't sway away from her. Making sure she did not do anything foolish.

"Can I come in?..." The door opened and Daichi entered the room, unaware of the demon's presence. "Y/N, why are you crying?—"

"We meet again." Daichi's gaze snapped towards the direction of the voice, only to see the person he loathed with his very being. "Muzan Kibutsuji... you bastard!"

"I would say it is a pleasure to see you again, but then I would be lying." Muzan coldly said and took a few steps forward.

"...Y/N, I want you to run. If he's here, then that means you're his target." Daichi wrapped his arm around her shoulder, pushing her towards the direction of the door. "N-No, I will not leave you here."

"I can hear every word that comes out of your lips, may I remind you Y/N running away from me is useless." The black haired demon's gaze hardens as veins form on his face.

The young man ignored him and slammed into the progenitor who did not move an inch from his position. "Is that your whole strength? How odd I did not feel a thing."

"Y/N run!—" Muzan raised his arm and knocked the young man against the wall. A loud crack was heard, the demon blankly stared at the unmoving body. "How weak."

"I'll give you a ten second head start." She stared at the body of her childhood friend, she wanted to scream her lungs out. She didn't know if Daichi was still alive, by the loud impact...

"10...9...8.." Muzan walked towards the young woman who was frozen in shock. "Let's play a game shall we?"

"The game of hide and seek... I shall be the hunter who hunts their prey."

A/N: Sorry for the late update, my life has been getting hectic from tons of homeworks and projects

A/N: Sorry for the late update, my life has been getting hectic from tons of homeworks and projects. Hope y'all have a great day! Why do I feel I had written Muzan OOC, he reminds me so much of Lucifer from Obey me for some reason  Can you please tell me if Muzan is not ooc?(っ^▿^)