𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

"And I am one of them

"And I am one of them."

A knock at the door interrupted their conversation. Isabella and B/N's eyes drifted to the door while Y/N stared at him. "Well, I don't care."

Isabella's brow raised as she gazed at the young woman on the floor. The longer she spends time with the girl, she comes to know how stubborn she is. People like her were always the first to die during an attack or invasion. What a pity, since it will be hard to keep her alive with her acting like this.

"I don't care that you're a demon." Y/N stood up slowly and walked toward her brother stiffened when he noticed what she was doing. "You're still my brother..."

"B/N who's gentle and kind, who stayed by my side whenever our parents were away." She raised her right hand and little by little placed it on his left cheek and stroked it. " We can still leave this place, run away and hide from Muzan-"

"Don't tell me your plans!" He cut her off and felt his throat tighten. Tears were in his eyes, but he tried to look brave. "Listen to me Y/N, you have to leave me here."

"I told you I can't leave you here-" She stated, and shook her head in denial.

"Listen to me for once alright?!" His hands gripped her shoulders when she continued to be stubborn. "My memories.. their fading that's why you have to leave me here. If I come with you I might hurt you or worse end up killing you. That's why I can't leave this place."

"Do you get it now? I can't come with you I have to stay here, I only remember a few things and you are one of them." the H/C young woman went silent with his confession. She felt the shock of it as if she had been slapped. "Other memories of mine are fading."

A knock came on the door for the second time in a few minutes. But like earlier they ignored it.

"I heard that after Muzan turns someone into a demon, they usually forget all of their memories of when they were human. It's honestly a surprise that B/N's still has a recollection of who you are." Isabella said as she walked near the door. "Your time is up, you have to get moving, or else he'll send one of the upper moons to come and get you."

"Upper moons?" B/N trailed off wondering what that was.

"There are two branches the Upper moons and Lower moons, the Upper moons are composed of the strongest demons that serves Muzan for centuries. I only met two of them during my time here, and I'm considered lucky even to see them." The fair-skinned tall woman informed them and stood beside the door. "And trust me those Upper moons are on a league of their own."

"I have to go, you'll be fine." B/N smiles at his sister one last time and hugged her tightly before moving towards the door. "I believe in you."

As the newly turned demon left the room. Y/N gazed at the door longingly, still hoping that this was all just a dream.

Y/N sat on her bed with a crestfallen look on her face. As she felt all of her hope extinguished with the revelation that her brother was indeed turned into a demon by Muzan.

She was startled when Isabella entered her room again, carrying a tray filled with food and a glass of water.

"What do you want? I am not exactly thrilled to have guests in my room as of the moment." Y/N said and laid down on her bed and buried her face in her pillow.

Isabella ignored her words and placed the tray on her bed. She took out a notepad and began scribbling.

Y/N was curious why the tall woman was suddenly silent and lifted the pillow away from her face to see what she is up to.

"What are you doing-" Isabella slammed her hands on her mouth to silence her and glared at her.

She showed her the writing on the paper.

Act normal, and do not mention this paper or what I am writing.

"I... I don't have the appetite to eat after what happened." The H/C woman nods slowly unsure of what is the woman in front of her planning.

"You must eat, I insist. The master has given me orders to feed you and not let you starve." Isabella rolls her eyes as she once again writes something on the paper.

We're leaving tomorrow after the sun rises. Prepare yourself and do not mention this to Muzan.

'What?' She mouthed to the other woman in confusion. 'We're leaving?'

You can stay if you want. But your brother wanted you to have this, he wrote it and gave it to me before he was turned into a demon. He said you'll know where it is.

Retrieving a folded piece of paper from the sleeves of her clothing, she gave it to the younger woman who took it hesitantly.

She unfolded the paper slowly, nervous to see what he wrote. Did he write her a letter filled with his regrets? Or perhaps he wrote her a letter about their time together? Her mind was thinking of numerous possibilities of what he might have written on the piece of paper.

Her lips went agape. B/N wrote this?

'Are you sure he wrote this?' Y/N grabbed the pencil in Isabella's hand and wrote it on the back of the letter given by her brother.

Isabella nodded as she raised her eyebrow in question. Y/N showed her what was written in the letter. And now she understood why she was at a loss.

Because both of them were confused about what B/N meant by-

Wisteria House 123.

𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮 𝐄𝐫𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭:

𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮 𝐄𝐫𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭:

•Muzan loves to mess with Y/N's mind with his mind games.

•  B/N was able to keep a few of his memories of Y/N, because of his desperation to not forget her.

• Muzan turned B/N into a demon because he wanted to see Y/N hopeless.

• Muzan takes amusement and pleasure whenever Y/N is in despair.

• Isabella used to stay in an orphanage and became its caretaker when the old one died.

• This chapter takes place before Muzan disguised as a woman.