𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

" How interesting..." He whispered, as he knelt and tucked away a loose strand of her hair behind her ear.

He felt her shiver when his hand grazed her skin, Muzan smirked as her body responded to his touch.

He stood up and took a step back, to admire her features. He memorized every detail, to never forget what she looked like. As he breathed in, her captivating scent filled his nose. Her scent inside her room was so strong that he needed to take deep breaths to control himself.

His eyes glanced towards the window and saw the moon which started to descend from the heavens. He heaved a sigh, as he took one last look at Y/N and quietly walked away from her. The last thing he heard was her gasps, as she surveyed her room. The only evidence that proved someone was there, was her opened window.

As he stood in front of her gates, he paused as he heard some twigs snapping a few meters away. His plum red eyes darted toward the direction of the noise, calmly inspecting the area for any possible threats.

Muzan found himself standing in front of a female demon, who cowered in fear as soon as his eyes met her form. He grabbed her neck and raised her in the air, he tilted his head as he inspected the demon in front of him.

" M-My L-Lord..."

Muzan's grip tightened as he began to squeeze the female demon's neck, not giving her the chance to breathe properly. His gaze hardened, as he realized what the demon was here for. After a few seconds, he released his hold, and let go as she landed harshly on the ground.

" The young woman inside is strictly off-limits." He dusted his hand off and glanced back to the house. " If I find out that she is killed, I'll find you and kill you myself."

Muzan began to walk away before sparing one last look at the demon, who continued to cower in fear. " Are we clear?"

" Y-Yes, v-very c-clear. M-My L-Lord!"

And just like that, He disappeared without a trace.

" I'm telling you Oniichan, someone was inside of my room last night! I even heard their voice, and you saw that my window was open." Y/N said as she tried to prove the events that happened last night were real. " Why would I lie? This is about someone entering my room."

" It's not that I do not believe you, I am also considering the fact that it must have been your imagination." B/N replied as he continued to list down on his paper, " You have not been getting a decent amount of sleep."

" I- I did!" She lied and gulped as what he said was true, for almost a year she hasn't had a decent amount of sleep. She was sleep-deprived and is always active during the night rather than the day. " Brother, we are going to the city later, right? It was nice that we got to visit our parent's graves."

" Yes we are, I'm constantly changing my sleeping schedule to match yours. I recommend that you get yourself ready, you've been up until this afternoon." B/N stood up as he checked the content of the list he just wrote. " This should last us a few days until we have to make another trip to the city."

" We are going to the City?!" Y/N stood up in excitement. " Let's go! It has been a while since we've been in the City."

" It was only a few days, I do not get why you are excited about going out." He sighed and scratched his head.

She pouted at his response. " You are always keeping me inside the house. And you are wondering, why am I sneaking out?"

" We'll continue this conversation later, for now, if you are ready, which I am assuming you are. Let us go now, for it is about to get dark." B/N walked towards the door and waited for her to stand beside him.

He offered his hand as she accepted it with a smile, they walked for minutes until buildings were seen.

The sun was descending from the sky, which worried the eldest. He was worried about a demon appearing, especially since he knows that the people in the city didn't believe the rumors.

He gripped her hand tightly and proceeded to walk into the City. Y/N noticed her brother, holding her hand with a tight grip.

She hid her discomfort, of how her hand was beginning to throb in pain. When she couldn't take it anymore, she yanked her hand back.

She was unaware of the amount of strength, she used to pull her hand back. And bumped into a hard chest.

Her eyes met red orbs, which widened slightly in surprise. She took a step back, as her lips parted in shock.

There was just something about him that screamed...

Dangerous.