𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Y/N PACED BACK AND FORTH INSIDE HER LIVING ROOM, AS SHE STARED AT THE LITTLE GIRL SITTING ON THE FLOOR WHO CONTINUED TO PLAY WITH HER DOLLS.

She was shocked by Daichi suddenly barging inside the house, carrying a little girl who observed her earlier silently.

" Looks like we have to take care of little Machi tonight, Daichi could have at least given us a heads up." B/N said as he placed his hands on his hips, as he also stared at the little girl. " I don't mind taking care of her, but this is very sudden, I haven't even prepared any food yet."

" I'm sure I could take care of her right now by myself, you can get started on cooking." Y/N suggested as she walked towards Machi who glanced at her with her doe eyes. " Or do you want to take care of her instead? I can cook something we can eat--"

" No, I'll be the one cooking. Besides Machi prefers you more than me, I can see her eyes sparkling whenever she looks at you." He declined her suggestion and started walking away from the two females. " Why don't you take her out in front of the house to play, just don't go that far away or leave without my permission."

" Alright, I will." She nodded and crouched down in front of the little girl who stared at her in silence. " Machi..."

" Yes?..." The little girl replied quietly, her innocent doe eyes meeting E/C ones.

" Do you want to play? It's alright if you don't want to, I completely understand if you decline--" The H/C female was cut off by an ecstatic reply. " Yes, we can play!"

" What do you have in mind?" Y/N stood up and offered her hand to Machi, who accepted it quickly. " We can play anything you want.."

She began to gently lead the brown haired girl outside of the house, the little girl following her obediently before opening her lips.

" Can you be the Mother, pretty please! Then I can be the daughter, and you can dress me up or braid my hair--" The unexpected suggestion made her flush in embarrassment, but when she glanced at her, her mood lifted as the little girl continued to talk in front of her.

"--And then we are only missing someone to be my Father! Mother please braid my hair, please make me look pretty like you."

" Then sit down in front of me, so that I could start braiding your hair... And Machi you are already very pretty, prettier than me." Y/N started to braid Machi's soft hair, the little girl fiddling with her fingers nervously awaiting the result.

" I see you have a visitor... May I ask what your name is?" Y/N glanced away from the brown locks she was braiding, her E/C eyes meeting plum red, the only person she knows who have such eyes was--

" Muz-Tsukihiko!" She cleared her throat, hoping he didn't notice that she was about to call him by his real name. " You're here..."

" I am, and I hope I didn't keep you waiting for too long. Now who is this little girl?" He said as he kneeled down to match the Machi's height. " She's Machi, we're taking care of her tonight. Machi please introduce yourself."

Machi stayed silent as she stared at the black haired male who sent her a smile, glancing at his clothes which was an embroidered black tuxedo, black dress shirt, and white dress pants.

" Can you be my Father?" Machi asked and touched his white tie curiously not noticing Y/N's eyes widening from what she said. " Please be my Papa, so that our family is complete!"

" M-Machi! D-Don't ask things l-like that suddenly--" Y/N glanced away and was flustered, as she felt his stare in her form, her cheeks reddening. " And T-Tsukihiko you d-don't have to accept--"

" Do not worry about it Y/N, and to give you my answer Machi it would be an honor." Muzan stood up and ruffled her brown locks gently. " I'm guessing that you are the mother?"

" Y-Yes..." Y/N tried to calm her mind as well as her heart, because of how fast the events happened. " Now w-what do you want to do Machi?"

" Can we go to the City? I'd like to explore it with Mother and Father!" The little girl grabbed their hands as she began to pull them towards the direction of the City.

" What's this about going to the City?" B/N walked towards them, carrying a white coat and a light blue hat. " If you're planning on leaving, then go ahead but be back in an hour. Machi is still a child, she has to sleep earlier than us."

" I'll take care of them, and keep them safe B/N." Muzan crouched down, as Machi placed her hands around his neck. Allowing him to carry her, facing the direction of Y/N who was adjusting her coat and hat.

" I know you will, I trust you to take them back on time?" B/N said as he nudged his sister who stood next to him. " Stand beside them, you're the mother right?"

" I-I will..." She stuttered and stood beside the black haired male.

" You have my word, I'll take them back on time." The Progenitor used his right hand to lead Y/N towards the direction of the City.

" I hope you enjoy this trip little Machi..."

A/N: AYEEE HOPE Y'ALL KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT!!! Idk why but you guys make me laugh sm from your comments, I appreciate you all truly

A/N: AYEEE HOPE Y'ALL KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT!!! Idk why but you guys make me laugh sm from your comments, I appreciate you all truly. See you guys on the next update! And I'm still working on my new Muzan Fanfic, inspired from Among us like I just suddenly had the idea to make it LMAOO