𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

A cloaked figure entered a dark room, the man with red blood eyes glanced at the person who entered curiosity shining from his red orbs

"Have you executed it?" Muzan held up the two vials in his hands, both of them filled with blood. "I expect nothing but perfection, I am sure the plan was quite thorough with the instructions."

"It was as, as expected of Muzan-sama." The hood fell on her shoulders revealing Isabella's face. "Everything went according to how you planned and foreseen it."

The demon Lord grinned in satisfaction carefully placing the vials in their respective places to avoid them getting damaged. "How wonderful, I can already feel the amount of chaos those damned demon slayers are currently facing."

"Did he performed well?" The sudden question threw off the tall purple-eyed woman but already recovering from the shock a second later.

"Yes Muzan-sama, he surprisingly obeyed everything I asked him to do without questions unlike before," Isabella answered politely eyeing the demon carefully. "But now it's as if he has heard of her whereabouts and how she is under your control."

"If only he obeyed from the very beginning, such a shame it ended this way then they would have still been alive..." the demon sat in his chair more comfortably, crossing his left leg across the other. "What about that child."

"Pardon?" The tall woman furrowed her brows in confusion. "Which child are we talking about my lord?"

"That child we planted in the corps who else." Muzan retorted in annoyance, he remembers how useless everything that child reports to Isabella which was related to him every time but they were essential to his plans to keep in check the plans of the demon slayers.

"I have actually received a letter from them Muzan-sama," Isabella revealed a sealed envelope from the pocket of her cloak, immediately placing it on the table.

As much as she wanted to tear open that letter and read it for herself in order to at least try and guess his plans, but she couldn't as it would seem suspicious if she delivered the letter without it being sealed.