𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

" Y/N! You know it is unsafe to go outside at night time." There was a loud voice heard, as the female screamed startled.

" Nīsan! I was about to return, I wanted to pick these flowers." Y/N placed her hand on her chest to calm down her racing pulse. " You told me, we were going to visit their graves tomorrow."

The H/C male shook his head and sighed, before glancing around his surroundings.

He still hasn't told her, how their parents really died.

He kept her in the dark for five years. B/N felt bad for lying to her, he pinched the bridge of his nose and took a deep breath. He could feel the questioning gaze of his sister, who continued to sit on the grass. His gaze wandered over to the bouquet, it sat on her lap as a smile blossomed on her face.

" Are you alright, Nīsan?" Y/N asked as she glanced towards the sky, watching the moon gleamed and stars twinkle. " You seem off.."

For a moment, it was quiet, only the sound of the wind rushing through the trees and the wistfully chirping birds could be heard. B/N opened and closed his mouth several times, hoping to finally tell her the truth about their parents death.

He gathered his thoughts and took a seat next to her. " Y/N... it's time for you to know the truth."

She furrowed her brows in confusion, and tilted her head to the side. Truth? She didn't know what he meant by that. " What do you mean?"

" Our parents were killed by demons." The older sibling admitted and observed her reaction, as expected a pout and a raised brow was what he received. " I kept the truth from you, I apologize for that."

" You are not kidding... B-But Demons can't be real!" Y/N gasped in shock as she absorbed in the information she was hearing. " They are just myths, aren't they?"

" I'm afraid not. They are real, and they tend to move more actively during nighttime. Which is why I always remind you, to not secretly sneak out of the house." He scolded the female who smiled sheepishly. " You know that I only want what is best for you, so please just listen to my orders."

" I will! And Nīsan, thank you for telling me." She enveloped the male in a hug, who was stiff for a moment before returning the gesture. " How about we go home now? I promise to do the chores."

" What a wise decision, let us make haste before we attract unwanted attention." B/N smirked and took hold of the bouquet. He stood up dusting his clothes, and offered his free hand to his sister who grabbed it gratefully. " There is still a lot to tell you, we can continue this conversation later."

After she took a step, she tripped on a rock landing harshly to the ground. A groan left her lips as she felt a painful sting in her right knee, only to see it bleeding rapidly. Her brother assisted her to try and stand, her eyes watched as drops of her blood fell on the floor.

" Y/N... You are the clumsiest female, I have ever met." B/N muttered as he placed her left arm over his shoulders. " We'll get that cleaned and treated on the house, for now let us get home without anymore injuries alright?"

After they left a man with curly jet black hair, sharp almond eyes and unnaturally pale skin stood in front of the blood that was on the ground. He then knelt down and swiped his finger across the red substance, and sniffed the blood then placed it on his tongue, his eyes widened as the blood tasted...

heavenly.