2 :: 𝑮𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒕𝒚

𝑮𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒕𝒚

"what the fuck is happening here?!" It was Eunji who yelled, she was at the doorstep looking at you both her face red because of anger. You both got up and fixed your clothes, "it's not what it looks like Eun, " you said trying to explain, "then?" she asked, crossing her arms waiting for an answer. "She came towards me and tripped over and fell on me, " "and you were not strong enough to catch her feather-like body with that muscular body of yours? You ask me to believe this?" she asked. "Eunji please, stop this!" You said, "STOP WHAT Y/N? YOU ARE THE ONE THAT SHOULD STOP THIS MARRIAGE! " Eunji yelled at your face. "Eunji please I am doing this for mom's happiness, " you said softly, "yeah, and what will happen to her happiness when she knows the truth?" She asked, pointing out the truth.

"she won't know about this, she thinks that she is the reason that I am like this, I don't want her to feel guilty, and I have no other way than this!" You said as tears were threatening to fall, Eunji noticed it and her eyes softened, she immediately hugged you, "but what about your life y/n?" She asked softly, moving her hands on your back, "my life has nothing else other than work and it won't be affected by this wedding, " you said she sighed in defeat, "but I would never forgive you," she said breaking the hug and pointing her finger towards Jimin. Jimin didn't know why she was hating him this much.

You and Jimin left for shopping, the ride was filled with your talks, you both were discussing nothing but about your work. "Where do you usually go shopping?" He asked so that he could take you where you prefer, "Eunji buys my clothes, I don't know anything about where she buys them, " you said Jimin nodded. "So after the wedding, you are moving in with me?" Jimin asked, "oh yeah I thought of discussing that with you, " you said as you fixed your sitting position so that you could talk to him. "My place is a little far from our workplaces, " "umm... I bought a new home last month in xxxx, it's close to our companies, so can we move in there after our wedding?" You proposed your idea and Jimin too agreed.

As you reached the mall, you both made your way inside.

You didn't know which dress to select as you never attended parties. Jimin saw you struggling to get a dress and picked one for you. It was a white pencil fit dress with some lacework but it seemed too short for your liking, "this would look amazing on you, " he said giving it to you, you didn't wanna deny it as you thought it would be too disrespectful, you went towards the trail room and changed into the dress.

Never in your life, you have worn something this short, you were hesitant to go out but went out, Jimin saw you coming out and took a good look of you and saw the uneasiness in your face, you noticed that he noticed it so you forced a smile, "I wi...

Never in your life, you have worn something this short, you were hesitant to go out but went out, Jimin saw you coming out and took a good look of you and saw the uneasiness in your face, you noticed that he noticed it so you forced a smile, "I will get something else for you, wait, " he said as he went somewhere and bought something else, you didn't mind checking it you just went in, you removed that and wore this, this dress's top was similar to the last one but this one was a full-length pant style and covered your skin at the right amount and you liked it, a smile grew on your lips as you realised that Jimin considered your comfort and chose this. You packed this dress as you both liked this. while paying Jimin argued that he would pay but you somehow managed him and paid for your dress.

The next day

The next day

You got ready for the party and were waiting for Jimin to come and pick you up. As you heard the honking sound of the car, you went out, your mom had other work to do, so she said that she would come to the party after finishing the work. As you locked the door and turned around you saw Jimin standing there waiting for you with the door open for you to enter.

The ride was silent, Jimin just said about his family, his mom and dad, the way he said it seemed like he wasn't much close with them. Then he told that he had a grandma with whom he spent his childhood. Then you said about your family, your mom and your grandpa. You both shared this just because you can know each other's family members. This was the first time you were meeting your families.

As you reached there, Jimin got out from his seat and jogged to your side to open the door for you, you locked your arms with each other, as you both entered all the attention went towards you both, welcoming the to-be-married couple. The MC welcomed you with a speech congratulating you both for your engagement.

After that Jimin introduced you to his family, his mom and dad weren't that sweet nor rude but they were happy for their son. Then he walked you to an old lady who was sitting on a chair alone, "y/n this is my grandma and grandma this is my fiance." Jimin introduced, as a smile crept on his face and that's the first time you saw a genuine smile on his face and you understood that his grandma meant a lot to him. "You are really pretty dear, " she said caressing your cheeks. You passed a smile to her. She then took a small box from her bag and gave it to Jimin, "it's our heirloom dear, it was passed on to me by my mother in law and now I am passing it to you, Jimin put this on her wrist, " she said smiling, this was the first time you were feeling guilty, you looked at Jimin as he took the bracelet from the box and put it on your wrist. And you introduced your mom and your grandpa. He wondered about your dad but thought that he might be busy and didn't attend.

Everything was going well, now you both were on the dance floor, his one arm on your waist and the other holding your hand, and your other hand on his shoulder, you both had a good distance but not much to be suspected. Your parents were talking to each other, you could see how happy your families were. "I feel guilty for lying to everyone, " you mumbled and Jimin heard it, "sometimes even I feel that but we have no other way to make them happy, " he said as you nodded your head agreeing. "But thanks for coming, " he thanked, "even I am part of all this you don't need to thank me."

Do you think that y/n and Jimin are doing the right thing? Comment your thoughts and vote if you liked this chapter. 🤗💖